Groom your pooch like a pro―or better yet, a master―with the Master Equipment Overhead Dog Grooming Arm. Designed to make keeping your pup trim and tidy easy, it features two vertical posts and a horizontal connector to give you more complete control while you work your styling magic. It has multiple eye bolts so you can place grooming restraints where you need them, and can be installed on most grooming tables with easy-to-use adjustable knobs and sturdy aluminum clamps. Plus, it’s made of durable zinc-plated square tubular steel so it can stand up to heavy duty and multi-pet use.
- Professional-grade grooming arm makes regular haircuts and trims a breeze with more complete control.
- Made of zinc-plated square tubular steel for added durability even with heavy duty and multi-pet use.
- Includes seven eye bolts for customized grooming restraint placement for added versatility.
- Great to use on most small, medium and large dog breeds, and includes two loops to keep your pal gently in place.
- Easy to secure onto most grooming tables with the sturdy adjustable knobs and aluminum surface clamps.
(2) 18" Grooming Loops Black, (2) Grooming Arm Clamps
Do not leave a dog attached to arm unattended.
Click here for matching grooming table.
See all items by Master Equipment