Master Equipment Small Dog & Cat Grooming Table
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Professional-grade grooming table and arm are perfect to groom puppies or small breed dogs.
- Rotating design makes it easy to have more control so you can work your styling magic.
- Grip-friendly, non-slip tabletop is easy to clean, and the grooming arm easily adjusts to your pup’s height.
- Made of durable tubular steel and stays steady as you groom with rubber feet.
- Available in multiple colors so you can choose the one that suits your style; includes grooming loop.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealLoyalty Pet Products Dog Grooming Hammocks, Medium$64.00Chewy Price
- DealTop Performance Adjustable Grooming Table Harness, 27 - 42-inches, 1 count$9.40Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealDowntown Pet Supply 36-in Dog Grooming Arm with Clamp, Blue$41.49Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- DealMaster Equipment Overhead Dog Grooming Arm, Black$79.27Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- DealDowntown Pet Supply Collapsible Dog Grooming Arm, Blue$55.74Chewy Price$93.98List Price
- DealGo Pet Club Pet Grooming Table, Blue, Medium$80.36Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- DealTop Performance Basic Grooming Loops, 4 pack$10.84Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealGo Pet Club Dog Grooming Table with Arm, 42-in$96.59Chewy Price$120.26List Price
- DealFlying Pig Grooming Mini Portable Dog & Cat Grooming Table with Arm, Black$114.79Chewy Price$142.00List Price
- DealYaheetech 45-in Dog & Cat Grooming Table, Black$159.99Chewy Price
- DealRinse Ace Pet Shampoo Mitt$8.77Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealLaazar Pro Shear 22 Teeth Thinning Dog Scissors$34.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
Great size for grooming
This is a perfect size for grooming my puppy. She should be a small dog, so it looks like we will be able to use long term. Fits well on a table or counter. I put on the floor to get my puppy used to it. When she crawled on top and sat I started treating her. The surface is nice, not slippery.
My dog has severe anxiety when anyone attempts to trim his nails. I came across this and loved that it was compact in size, so I ordered the black. When it arrived, I was able to set it up and do a quick trial run on 1 paw, within 15 minutes. I was shocked when my fur baby remained calm and didn’t try to escape! My only regret is that I didn’t find this sooner! When I ordered this, I wasn’t sure if the one loop restraint that comes with the stand would be enough to keep him from trying to jump off the stand, so I also purchased a 2 loop restraint. I’m glad I did, because the 2 loop allows me to secure both his head and backside. Highly recommend!
Awesome! Really works!
Finally a way to clip my little guys nails at home! I have three chihuahuas that weigh 4, 5 and 9 pounds and this Master Equipment Grooming Table works fantastic for them. The round table rotates firmly so it doesn't spin away if the dog resist clipping. I added an x-small hammock that is made made for clipping dogs nails, it adds comfort while I clip their nails without having to pay a groomer or vet.
Perfect size and design!
I have a Maltese who loves to look pretty so this purchase was inevitable. She loves it as much as I do. The swivel base is excellent for grooming and all she has to do is sit or stand in one place. The base is the perfect size for her and is easy to clean. She’s 5 lbs so she is petite.it is extremely well made and durable. It’s a great purchase!
Exacrly as pictured great use for my aggressive toy poodle!
I ordered this since I don't have a lot of space. I was impressed at how well made this was other than the two screws holding the upright bar. This is made for a pretty small dog. My dog is 12lbs and has a long body. He is only 9 months old and had never been groomed and was afraid of the table so kept stepping off of it. I had to return it. But for the right size dog I would recommend this.
Smaller than pictured
I love the rotating. The size of the circle is quite small. I really wish is was more on the medium to large size. But it is very useful even though it is small. My dog is a Shih you medium size breed . The loop is really long and she finds a way to lay down and she is still getting use to being groomed. But yea it is a perfect rotating grooming table . Just wish it can be larger .
He will get use to it
I got this for a Christmas gift for my dog He's not use to it yet so he's not as impressed with the turn table as I am
Worth Every Penny
I wish I'd had this 15 years ago! I used to put a bath mat on the kitchen island to cut my little guy's hair. He was pretty wiggly and both of us had to contort to get the job done. Now I have a baby girl, another little Maltese and she's learning to accept it right of the bat. Having the loose loop helps keep her still and the turn table moves with just the right resistance so she isn't spinning. I put it (instead of the bathmat) on the island where I have good lighting and everything seems easier.
Perfect addition to my salon
After watching a master groomer use a round lazy Susan table for small dogs, I went in search of a similar option I could place atop an existing large table. This product was perfect. It has just enough tension so that you can gently turn the table rather than ask the dog to reposition himself, but without spinning, which would frighten and disorient the dog. As other reviewers have mentioned, the strap that comes with the grooming arm attachment is a little long. However, you can purchase other straps or simply tie some knots in this one to better accommodate a taller dog. The table is small, but is nicely sized for toy poodles or mixes, most other toy breeds, small Havanese, Shih Tzu, Coton de Tulear etc. This table offers excellent value for the price, and I was happy to find it.