Master Grooming Tools 5200 Dog Finishing Shears
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of stainless steel with a Rockwell hardness rating of 52 so it’s great for regular use and multiple pets.
- Professional-grade design is perfect for thinning, blending and texturizing your dog’s coat with less strain.
- Fatigue-proof build with short shanks and offset handles to reduce hand strain for more comfortable use.
- Made with built-in silencers for ultra-quiet operation so it’s perfect for pups that are startled by loud shears.
- Includes removable finger rests for added comfort and on-the-go friendly leatherette case.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Laazar Pro Shear 22 Teeth Thinning Dog Scissors$34.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Laazar Pro Shear Curved Dog Grooming Scissors, 9-in$39.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Laazar Pro Shear Straight & Safety Round Tips Dog Grooming Scissors, 5.5-in$24.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Scaredy Cut Silent Dog, Cat & Small Pet Grooming Kit, 16 piece, Blue, Left-Handed$34.95Chewy Price$39.95List Price
- Laazar Pro Shear Straight Dog Grooming Scissors, 6-in$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Top Performance Basic Grooming Loops, 4 pack$11.00Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Laazar Pro Shear 42 Teeth Thinning Dog Scissors$34.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Hertzko Dog & Cat Thinning Scissors Set$15.88Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Groomer's Stone Pet Hair Removal & Grooming Tool$11.50Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Le Salon Essentials All-Purpose Trimming Dog Scissors$7.26Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Kenchii Show Gear Straight Dog & Cat Shears, 8-in$40.54Chewy Price$45.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal|
|Grooming Tool Type||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
These shears work well
These blending shears work well for my Poodle. I don't need expensive professional quality shears, and these work great for in-between grooms. I would recommend these for people who do occasional grooming and want shears that do the job.
Nice shears for the price
I need shears for my double coated dogs paws and general grooming. These shears are very nice quality for the price. Highly recommend.
Excellent Quality Shears
Excellent finishing shears, very sharp blade. Does a great job, very pleased with this purchase!
Good thinning shears for basic home use
These are mid-quality shears that fit my needs as a home groomer of two Australian shepherds. Fair to good performance for general thinning work on a thick, double coated dog. Where these shine is on detail work. I can groom a nice tight foot and shape leg feathers without pulling my dog's fur.
comes with a case
the master grooming tool comes with a case but my case is tore and lookes like it was glued back i have not tried the shears yet incase i have to return they look like a good shear thoe
Great shears for grooming your dog at home
I'm not a professional groomer so I don't need a fancy pair of $200-400 shears. These worked way better than the cheap $8 ones we had, more like thinning shears should work. I'm not sure how long they will stay sharp, or if we can get them sharpened, but they should work great for grooming a few times a year.
These are by far the best thinning shears I have ever owned . Wouldn’t be without them!