Keep your pal masterfully groomed with the Master Grooming Tools 5200 Dog Finishing Shears. Designed to make quick work of shaping, thinning, blending and texturizing your pooch’s coat, these go-to premium shears are a must in any professional or amateur groomer’s arsenal. Thanks to the short shanks and offset handles, it helps reduce hand fatigue and strain, and has removable finger rests for added comfort. Since it’s made of top-quality stainless steel, it can stand up to heavy duty and multi-pet use. Plus, it’s designed with silencers for ultra-quiet cutting, snipping and styling.
- Made of stainless steel with a Rockwell hardness rating of 52 so it’s great for regular use and multiple pets.
- Professional-grade design is perfect for thinning, blending and texturizing your dog’s coat with less strain.
- Fatigue-proof build with short shanks and offset handles to reduce hand strain for more comfortable use.
- Made with built-in silencers for ultra-quiet operation so it’s perfect for pups that are startled by loud shears.
- Includes removable finger rests for added comfort and on-the-go friendly leatherette case.
Black Leatherette Case
See all items by Master Grooming Tools