Master Grooming Tools Dog Stripping Knife
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||—||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Brush Type||Deshedding Tool||Comb||Comb||Comb||Slicker Brush|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||Groomer Accessory||—||—||—|
About This Item
- Designed for carding and plucking, or “stripping” the undercoat to support a healthy skin and coat.
- Ergonomically designed with non-slip grips and riveted handles for more control and precision.
- Helps promote fresh hair growth and support a manageable coat on all fur lengths.
- Perfect for dogs with double coats or wiry coats such as terriers, and is ideal for in between haircuts.
- Available in a variety of tooth styles to meet your customized grooming needs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Andis Dematting Tool, Green/White$17.55Chewy Price
- DealMaster Grooming Tools Dog Mat & Tangle Splitter$9.05Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Carding Pet Comb$12.99Chewy Price
- Andis Dematting Rake, Green/White$15.51Chewy Price$17.55List Price
- DealBabyliss Pro Pet Flex Slicker Pet Brush, Small$15.99Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools 5200 Dog Finishing Shears$44.12Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Hertzko Double Sided Dog & Cat Dematting Comb$20.95Chewy Price
- Kenchii Slicker Dog & Cat Brush, Large$28.00Chewy Price
- Safari Dog Mat Remover$16.99Chewy Price
- Andis Deshedding Dog Tool$26.47Chewy Price$30.02List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Undercoat Pet Rake, 20 Short Pins$14.00Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Greyhound Comb, Face/Finish, Rainbow$12.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
I LOVE THIS STRIPPING KNIFE!! I have a wooden handle one from ages ago and it doesn't seem to remove the "blown" hairs/coat as well as this stripping knife. This is made well and heavy and feels nice in the hand. I held the skin taught on my pup and using the knife at a 45 degree angle I was able to get quite a few long dead hairs from his coat, leaving the shorter coat, which laid flat against his body. This knife took quite a few dead hairs at one time and I was very pleased. I would purchase this again. I LOVE IT!
A great tool
I’ve purchased several items for grooming hard-coated terriers. There is a lot of variation in what a stripping tool looks like. Also, I’m not an expert. But I like using this one in a “carding” fashion (like a comb, not gripping hairs). I haven’t tried it for pulling hairs, but I love it.
This was a great find, it is better than a brush to remove and thin out dogs coat with an undercoat.
She’s a wire
She was fine with getting stripped with the right tools, made it easier.
This is a really great tool to remove the Fuzzy hair From my longhaired Dachshund. Really work and leaves a natural look.
This is the first time I used a Stripping Knife. I was able to remove my Border Terrier's dead hair. I am very happy that I bought it.
I was very surprised with how great of quality this product is.
Small , but handy tool
Nice tool but way smaller than I expected. Next time I would definitely do a late one for my girl. This might come in handy someday but I may never use it. I wouldn't recommend it for most animals.