Master Grooming Tools Double Flexible Dog & Cat Slicker Brush
About This Item
- Unique flexible double brush head conforms to your pet’s contours to prevent hand strain.
- Great for pet parents with carpal tunnel syndrome or arthritis to make daily grooming more comfortable.
- Stainless steel pins work to gently remove mats and are cushioned for added safety.
- Bristles are tough enough to stand up to all coat types, yet soft enough to ensure a comfy grooming session.
- Works for cats and dogs alike, and is available in soft, hard and extra-firm bristles.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bass Brushes Style & Detangle Dog & Cat Oval Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish, Medium$15.95Chewy Price$16.95List Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Triangle Slicker Dog & Cat Brush, Small$11.99Chewy Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Carding Pet Comb$12.99Chewy Price
- Andis Dematting Tool, Green/White$17.55Chewy Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Flex Slicker Pet Brush, Small$15.99Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Universal Slicker Pet Brush, Large$14.73Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Andis Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush, Green/White$13.57Chewy Price$13.58List Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Double Row Pet Rake$11.89Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Bristle Paddle Pet Brush$14.99Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Self-Cleaning Slicker Pet Brush, Large$14.51Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Resco Pro-Series Rotating Dog & Cat Pin Comb$16.64Chewy Price
- Millers Forge Unbreakable Style Slicker Brush, Regular, 2 count$15.20Chewy Price$16.90List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Plastic, Rubber||Steel, Metal||Plastic, Rubber|
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Very nice brush but not for my little 7 and a half pound multipoo! It would be great for a bit larger dog!
Not quite what I was hoping for!
I should have stayed with the tried and true. The tines on this brush are a little too fine for what I wanted although it is well made!
Great For Goldendoodles
I have a labradoodle and she got matted a lot I bought this brush and I started brushing her every other day. My groomer told me what a difference no more matting.
This grooming tool works pretty good I think. Helps get through my Golden Doodle’s curly hair.
Great brush for long coated dogs
Since this brush is flexible it does a better job getting out tangles without pulling your dog’s hair out.