Master Grooming Tools Double Flexible Dog & Cat Slicker Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unique flexible double brush head conforms to your pet’s contours to prevent hand strain.
- Great for pet parents with carpal tunnel syndrome or arthritis to make daily grooming more comfortable.
- Stainless steel pins work to gently remove mats and are cushioned for added safety.
- Bristles are tough enough to stand up to all coat types, yet soft enough to ensure a comfy grooming session.
- Works for cats and dogs alike, and is available in soft, hard and extra-firm bristles.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Babyliss Pro Pet Triangle Slicker Dog & Cat Brush, Small$11.99Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Dog & Cat Dematting Comb, 12 blade$11.00Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Groomer's Stone Pet Hair Removal & Grooming Tool$11.50Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Soft Slicker Pet Brush, Small$9.56Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Pet Republique Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush$11.59Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Single Flexible Slicker Pet Brush$15.23Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Safari Double Row Undercoat Rake Dog Grooming Tool, Small$13.99Chewy Price
- Stazko Anti-Static & Dematting Conditioning Dog & Cat Spray, 32-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$34.00List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Evolution Self-Cleaning Dog Slicker Brush, Medium-Large$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Safari Bamboo Pin & Bristle Combo Dog Brush, Medium$15.49Chewy Price
- Nature's Specialties Quicker Slicker Ready To Use Dog Conditioning Spray, 1-gal bottle$63.00Chewy Price$75.90List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Silicone, Plastic||Wood, Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||—||—||—||Groomer Accessory|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Very nice brush but not for my little 7 and a half pound multipoo! It would be great for a bit larger dog!
Not quite what I was hoping for!
I should have stayed with the tried and true. The tines on this brush are a little too fine for what I wanted although it is well made!
Great For Goldendoodles
I have a labradoodle and she got matted a lot I bought this brush and I started brushing her every other day. My groomer told me what a difference no more matting.
This grooming tool works pretty good I think. Helps get through my Golden Doodle’s curly hair.
Great brush for long coated dogs
Since this brush is flexible it does a better job getting out tangles without pulling your dog’s hair out.