Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Dog & Cat Dematting Comb
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specially designed by groomers to remove the toughest mats and tangles while maintaining coat length.
- Unique pistol grip shape reduces hand fatigue as you work, to prevent strain and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Simply comb through and the hardened steel teeth work to remove excess hair, mats and tangles for a manageable coat.
- Great for cats and dogs alike and helps prevent excess shedding, with ribbed rubber grip for comfort and control.
- Available in 9 and 12-blade models with different teeth spacing to suit your pal’s needs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealHertzko Double Sided Dog & Cat Dematting Comb$20.95Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Dematting Double-Sided Dog & Cat Rake$13.99Chewy Price
- DealMaster Grooming Tools Ergonomic Pet Dematting Tool, 9 Blade$15.78Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealMaster Grooming Tools Ergon Double Row Undercoat Pet Rake$14.02Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealAndis Dematting Tool, Green/White$17.55Chewy Price
- DealHartz Groomer's Best Fur Fetcher DeShedding Dog Brush$19.88Chewy Price$24.17List Price
- DealBissell FURGET IT All-in-One Grooming Brush$19.98Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealFURminator Dual Dog Brush, Gray$15.99Chewy Price$16.39List Price
- Bass Brushes De-matting Slicker Style Dog & Cat Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish, X-Small, 2 count$34.60Chewy Price$38.44List Price
- DealEvolution Shed Magic De-Shedding Dog Grooming Tool, Large$19.94Chewy Price$26.49List Price
- DealMaster Grooming Tools Ergonomic Dog Dematting Rake$14.99Chewy Price
- DealAndis Dematting Rake, Green/White$15.51Chewy Price$17.55List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rubber||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Plastic, Metal||Plastic||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||—||All Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||Groomer Accessory||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Good comb for long hair
This is a good comb for long hair dogs and cats and the handle is great and easy to hold onto. It is not great for dematting. You use this comb before you have mats and it will prevent them. I chose four stars because it can't remove anything except very small mats. I would recommend this comb for daily combing. It is great for that but I have one cat that is a mat magnet and it s no good for him.
My fat old cat was covered with mats close to her skin. I tried for weeks to cut them out and brush them out with tools I already had. This new comb had her completely mat-free in two days. It is important to read the instructions to understand how the comb works. I suggest wearing a garden glove during grooming to avoid being scratched. I have already recommended this comb to several family members and friends. I'm happy to recommend it to you, also.
helped us with mats
Very good tool for removing mats from my older cat.
Works well on my cat's mats
I've had this tool for a couple of weeks. It does work on helping me get the mats out of my kittie's long hair. It also seems to be helping to thin out her undercoat. It's still a lot of work, but this tool is definitely helping.
dull , waste of money
Dull, waste of money. having a hard time finding a good sharp one
mats fit to fix
This tool is about the only thing that will cut through mats, my groomer told me about it and i rushed out to get one and keep it on hand. especially for the ears and tail. shes a poodle mix and a morky. they are great together.
I love this for my cats
This is a great tool for our Maine Coon cats, Iove it and would buy it again
Excellent grooming tool for long haired dogs. Clears the tats gently from under arms
My Himalayan gets fur clumps under her neck, arms/legs. This cuts through for quick removal , long teeth. Slick and quick . Highly recommend for a long haired cat .
Didn’t work for my kitty
Didn’t take small mat from my kitty coat. Knew where was and after repeated attempts didn’t remove.