Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Pet Dematting Tool
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with stainless steel blades that are made to cut through pesky mats.
- Helps to remove tangles without harming a coat or losing its length.
- Left or right handers can use this reversible tool.
- Ribbed rubber grip is easy to hold and comfortable in your hand.
- Great for your long-haired furry friend who is prone to knots and tangles.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Dog Dematting Rake$13.34Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Double Row Pet Rake$11.89Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Frisco Dematting Dog Rake, One Size$6.12Chewy Price
- Hertzko 2-in-1 Dog & Cat Grooming Tool$17.99Chewy Price$35.98List Price
- Hertzko Double Sided Dog & Cat Dematting Comb$20.95Chewy Price
- Envirogroom De-Mat Pro Leave in Conditioning Pet Spray, 16-oz bottle$15.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$15.15Autoship Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergon Double Row Undercoat Pet Rake$14.35Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Ozark Pet Dog & Cat Grooming Kit, Blue, Small$16.97Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Ozark Pet Dog & Cat Brush, Blue, Large$12.99Chewy Price$16.97List Price
- Andis Dematting Tool, Green/White$17.55Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Dog & Cat Grooming Rake, Green$13.99Chewy Price
- CHI Shedding Rake & Blade Dog Grooming Tool$17.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Plastic, Stainless Steel||Plastic, Rubber||Stainless Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
|Brush Type||Deshedding Tool||Deshedding Tool||Deshedding Tool||Deshedding Tool||Rake|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||—||—||Groomer Accessory||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
ZERO Stars, if possible!
Don't waste your money. It is expensive junk. First off, I thought 6 blades meant it had actual BLADES. It's just a tiny "rake" to remove undercoats. Ok, whatever, my mistake. I tried to use it regardless and the metal "blades" -LOL- started snapping off!
Not what I expected
The item wasn't what I expected. Our cat's fur is matted and when I read 'blades', I thought it would cut the fur. Like I could keep working on the same spot until the matted fur was gone.
My old, pudgy kitty isn’t awesome at grooming and developed TERRIBLE mats. I have brushed her relentlessly, bathed her (talk about a nightmare) and cut her coat to try to get rid of it. She only tolerates about 15 minutes until I give her a break. Today I received this departing tool in the mail and in 10 minutes, most of her mats are out! She’s pretty ticked but I only got bit once! I was afraid I’d have to take her in to be sedated and shaved. Bravo!
works great on matted cat hair
I have 2 older cats a 1 dog who can get thick mats in the hair. this easy to hold tool works quickly through their mats and doesnt seem to hurt or trouble them very much
Item received the next day. It fits nicely in the hand and doesn't slip. It really does work! It gets into the undercoat of my Persian and works through mats -- even if he's not happy about that. Much better than the flat blade style I've used for years.
Best groming tool I ever purchased. Works well on my Angora cat.
Gentle way to remove matts
My longhair kitty had a couple of stubborn matts on his back that I was able to gently remove with this tool. Took a bit of patience, but this tool helped me to gently remove them with no trauma or fuss.
Does the job!
This tool really works. It really thins out the undercoat on my 2 Mini Aussies. Bonus, it's pain-free for them too! :o)
Found something that works for older cat that mats
Thank goodness we found this tool to help us de-matt our senior cat that has trouble grooming himself he looks and feels so much better.
A brush from above
The BEST brush you will ever find for matted hair and still comfortable for the animal