Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Undercoat Pet Rake
About This Item
- Quickly remove undercoat and dead hair from your canine companion’s coat.
- Hardened steel teeth gently yet effectively pull out loose hair.
- Features a wide girth and contoured shape to relieve muscle tension and reduce strain.
- The ergonomic handle comes with a double molded, ribbed rubber grip.
- Gentle cushioning and non-slip reassurance allow for greater control even if your hands are wet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Life Fur-Guard Easy Self-Cleaning Grooming Deshedder Dog & Cat Comb, Green$20.53Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Pet Life Knuckler Handheld Travel Flexible Grooming Dog & Cat Rake Comb, Orange$14.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Beauty By Benjamin The Benjamin Brush Cat, Dog & Horse Short Hair Product Pump & Brush$32.00Chewy Price$35.00List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ultimate Coarse Dog Comb$10.10Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Single Flexible Dog & Cat Slicker Brush, Extra Firm$15.23Chewy Price$18.59List Price
- Andis Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush, Green/White$13.58Chewy Price
- Cozy Courier Pet Products Dog & Cat Deshedder Tool, Large$18.60Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- H&H Pets 2-Sided Dog & Cat Grooming Brush$10.99Chewy Price
- Litterbox.com 2-Sided Grooming Dog & Cat Brush$10.00Chewy Price
- Petkin Soft Grip Bamboo Oval Slicker Dog Brush$4.49Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Petkin Soft Grip Bamboo Pin Dog Grooming Brush$5.61Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Rinse Ace Self-Cleaning Retractable Bristle Pet Brush, Large$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic, Rubber||Plastic|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Groomer Accessory|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Not recommended - Dog grooming pet rake
My current pet rake was at least 25 years old & the handle had been chewed on by a puppy so I thought this product would be a great replacement & that it was treated for hair to clean off easily sounded good. The handle is nice, but the easy clean treatment apparently keeps this from doing what it should. I can use this new rake for a long period of time, getting very little fur off, then use my old rake & get lots of fur off on the first pass.
undercoat pet rake
My 11yr old adopted cat has semi long hair. Before she was really shedding and this rake has reduced it quite a bit and her intense grooming has improved.
This is a great little tool. The cats love it and it is very easy to use. You don’t have to press hard and the fur comes right out.
Use this rake constantly for our labradors. Takes out the coat without harming skin. Dogs eagerly jump onto grooming table to get their grooming. We now have 2 of these.
Should be for medium length hair
I have a Pyredoodle with long thick hair. This brush is better suited for hair not so thick or long.