Master Grooming Tools Greyhound Comb
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Professional-grade, versatile comb to fluff, detangle and remove excess hair easily with less hand strain.
- Simply comb through and the hardened steel teeth work to remove mats and tangles.
- Durable teeth are securely drilled into the comb spine so it can stand up to heavy use.
- Easy-grip ergonomic design reduces strain and hand fatigue to make grooming time more comfortable.
- Available in different coarseness levels so you can find the one that meets your unique grooming demands.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CHI Shedding Rake & Blade Dog Grooming Tool$19.99Chewy Price
- CHI Soft Pivoting Slicker Dog Brush, Large Size$21.99Chewy Price
- Andis Pin Brush, Green/White, Medium$9.95Chewy Price$11.51List Price
- Bass Brushes Style & Detangle Dog & Cat Oval Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish, Small, 2 count$21.74Chewy Price$24.16List Price
- Safari Dual-Sided Shedding Blade Dog Grooming Tool$11.99Chewy Price
- Safari Double Row Undercoat Rake Dog Grooming Tool, Small$13.99Chewy Price
- Evolution Shed Magic De-Shedding Dog Grooming Tool, Large$19.90Chewy Price$26.49List Price
- Safari Dog Mat Remover$16.99Chewy Price
- Millers Forge Unbreakable Style Slicker Brush, Regular, 2 count$16.26Chewy Price$18.06List Price
- Kenchii Slicker Dog & Cat Brush, Small$23.85Chewy Price$24.00List Price
- DealMaster Grooming Tools Ergon Double Row Undercoat Pet Rake$9.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Kenchii Oval Metal Pin Dog & Cat Brush, Small$24.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
Broke within a month
I have a long haired dog, but he's a puppy, so I was very surprised that a tine broke off the comb in less than a month. Disappointed.
Our girl is allergic to nearly everything - including most ingredients in hypoallergenic foods and supplements. Her daily apoquel definitely helps keep most of her symptoms at bay, but her skin was getting really dry from the frequent baths and she was still itching a lot. Started using this on her food & noticed a difference in about a week! She seems more comfortable, happier, and our vet was happy we found a fish oil to get her the added nutrients.
comb does exactly as described
This comb is easy to handle as you are combing a Bischon. The teeth of the comb are sturdy and can glide through the hair. If there is a tangle, the comb will be strong enough to handle the tangle without hurting the Bischon. If I need another comb in the future, this medium coarse comb is the one I would purchase from Master Grooming Tools.
teeth fell out
This comb does not hold up! Teeth started falling out in first week.
I show dogs and this is my favorite comb by far!!! It works well for my golden and my Samoyed! (I got the rainbow one)
Master grooming greyhound comb
I do not recommend teeth way to sharp . I’m a groomer an order three combs .one for me and two others for clients . Teeth to sharp .
I'm a professional groomer and have used Master Grooming equipment for a long time. After just 2 days of using this comb 5 teeth have fallen out.
Perfect for removing mats on cat
My short haired cat somehow developed two small mats on her back. I was able to get them completely out relatively quickly/easily with this comb. I just made sure to hold the mats close to her skin so as not to hurt her and it only took a few minutes.
comb teeth fell out after few months
comb teeth fell out after few months. Normal usage, maybe used total of 10 times.
I bought this for my long haired cat who kept getting burrs. It worked amazing. I tried it on our 14 year old cat who barely takes care of herself and gets bad mats and burrs. We usually use scissors or brushes. It made her hair straight and silky. It took like an hour but it worked wonders. We haven’t seen her fur like this in forever. I recommend this comb to everyone. Buy this comb.