Master Grooming Tools Greyhound Comb
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Professional-grade, versatile comb to fluff, detangle and remove excess hair easily with less hand strain.
- Simply comb through and the hardened steel teeth work to remove mats and tangles.
- Durable teeth are securely drilled into the comb spine so it can stand up to heavy use.
- Easy-grip ergonomic design reduces strain and hand fatigue to make grooming time more comfortable.
- Available in different coarseness levels so you can find the one that meets your unique grooming demands.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kenchii Slicker Dog & Cat Brush, Large$28.00Chewy Price
- Andis Deshedding Dog Tool$30.02Chewy Price
- Andis Firm Slicker Brush, Green/White, Large$11.76Chewy Price
- Wags & Wiggles Dual Sided Bristle & Wiggle Pin Brush for Short-Haired Dogs, Small$7.16Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Double Flexible Dog & Cat Slicker Brush, Extra Firm$18.50Chewy Price$22.89List Price
- Bass Brushes The Hybrid Pet Groomer Oval Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish, Large, Large, 2 count$44.90Chewy Price$49.90List Price
- Warren London Short Hair Deshedding Dog Brush, Large$19.99Chewy Price
- Evolution Self-Cleaning Dog Slicker Brush, X-Small$10.14Chewy Price$15.49List Price
- Burt's Bees Palm Bristle Brush$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Millers Forge Unbreakable Style Slicker Brush, Regular$8.47Chewy Price$9.03List Price
- dealFour Paws Magic Coat Professional Series Comfort Tips Deluxe Dog Grooming Glove$12.93Chewy Price$22.29List Price
- Safari Double Row Rotating Pins Undercoat Rake Dog Grooming Tool$15.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||N/A||N/A|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||N/A|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Our girl is allergic to nearly everything - including most ingredients in hypoallergenic foods and supplements. Her daily apoquel definitely helps keep most of her symptoms at bay, but her skin was getting really dry from the frequent baths and she was still itching a lot. Started using this on her food & noticed a difference in about a week! She seems more comfortable, happier, and our vet was happy we found a fish oil to get her the added nutrients.
comb does exactly as described
This comb is easy to handle as you are combing a Bischon. The teeth of the comb are sturdy and can glide through the hair. If there is a tangle, the comb will be strong enough to handle the tangle without hurting the Bischon. If I need another comb in the future, this medium coarse comb is the one I would purchase from Master Grooming Tools.
I show dogs and this is my favorite comb by far!!! It works well for my golden and my Samoyed! (I got the rainbow one)
Master grooming greyhound comb
I do not recommend teeth way to sharp . I’m a groomer an order three combs .one for me and two others for clients . Teeth to sharp .
I'm a professional groomer and have used Master Grooming equipment for a long time. After just 2 days of using this comb 5 teeth have fallen out.
Perfect for removing mats on cat
My short haired cat somehow developed two small mats on her back. I was able to get them completely out relatively quickly/easily with this comb. I just made sure to hold the mats close to her skin so as not to hurt her and it only took a few minutes.
comb teeth fell out after few months
comb teeth fell out after few months. Normal usage, maybe used total of 10 times.
I bought this for my long haired cat who kept getting burrs. It worked amazing. I tried it on our 14 year old cat who barely takes care of herself and gets bad mats and burrs. We usually use scissors or brushes. It made her hair straight and silky. It took like an hour but it worked wonders. We haven’t seen her fur like this in forever. I recommend this comb to everyone. Buy this comb.
Love this comb. I have long-hair cat and this keeps clumps from forming. She looks so fluffy.
This comb works well for my long haired dog, at a great price.