Master Grooming Tools Greyhound Comb
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Professional-grade, versatile comb to fluff, detangle and remove excess hair easily with less hand strain.
- Simply comb through and the hardened steel teeth work to remove mats and tangles.
- Durable teeth are securely drilled into the comb spine so it can stand up to heavy use.
- Easy-grip ergonomic design reduces strain and hand fatigue to make grooming time more comfortable.
- Available in different coarseness levels so you can find the one that meets your unique grooming demands.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bissell FURGET IT All-in-One Grooming Brush$17.97Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Dog & Cat Dematting Comb, 9 blade$10.50Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Pet Magasin Professional Grooming Set, Pack of 3, Green$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Bass Brushes Style & Detangle Dog & Cat Oval Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish, Medium$13.77Chewy Price$16.95List Price
- Safari Double Row Rotating Pins Undercoat Rake Dog Grooming Tool$15.99Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Dog Mat & Tangle Splitter$7.47Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Pet Republique Dog & Cat Undercoat Rake$8.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Universal Slicker Pet Brush, Small$10.89Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Slicker Pet Brush, Teal, Medium$10.10Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealHertzko Long Blade Dog & Cat Dematting Comb$14.99Chewy Price$29.98List Price
- Safari Dog Mat Remover$16.99Chewy Price
- DealHartz Groomer's Best Fur Fetcher DeShedding Dog Brush$19.88Chewy Price$24.17List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Plastic||Rubber||Stainless Steel, Plastic, Metal|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
Broke within a month
I have a long haired dog, but he's a puppy, so I was very surprised that a tine broke off the comb in less than a month. Disappointed.
comb by Master Grooming Tools
Was quality and perfect for my Miniature Schnauzer's beard.
Our girl is allergic to nearly everything - including most ingredients in hypoallergenic foods and supplements. Her daily apoquel definitely helps keep most of her symptoms at bay, but her skin was getting really dry from the frequent baths and she was still itching a lot. Started using this on her food & noticed a difference in about a week! She seems more comfortable, happier, and our vet was happy we found a fish oil to get her the added nutrients.
comb does exactly as described
This comb is easy to handle as you are combing a Bischon. The teeth of the comb are sturdy and can glide through the hair. If there is a tangle, the comb will be strong enough to handle the tangle without hurting the Bischon. If I need another comb in the future, this medium coarse comb is the one I would purchase from Master Grooming Tools.
teeth fell out
This comb does not hold up! Teeth started falling out in first week.
I show dogs and this is my favorite comb by far!!! It works well for my golden and my Samoyed! (I got the rainbow one)
Master grooming greyhound comb
I do not recommend teeth way to sharp . I’m a groomer an order three combs .one for me and two others for clients . Teeth to sharp .
I'm a professional groomer and have used Master Grooming equipment for a long time. After just 2 days of using this comb 5 teeth have fallen out.
Perfect for removing mats on cat
My short haired cat somehow developed two small mats on her back. I was able to get them completely out relatively quickly/easily with this comb. I just made sure to hold the mats close to her skin so as not to hurt her and it only took a few minutes.
comb teeth fell out after few months
comb teeth fell out after few months. Normal usage, maybe used total of 10 times.