Master Grooming Tools Pet Nail Scissor
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A great option when needing to trim cat, bird or small dog nails.
- Compact shape is great for trimming smaller nails.
- Features black vinyl-coated handles for optimal comfort.
- The tool securely fits in your hand to provide a safe cutting experience.
- Made with stainless steel for a precise, beautiful and quality result.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wahl BravMini & Replacement Blade Set$25.75Chewy Price$28.95List Price
- Wahl 5-in-1 Non-Adjustable Replacement Blade, Size 45$24.99Chewy Price$31.45List Price
- Wahl Competition Series Blade, Size 7F$22.99Chewy Price$28.95List Price
- Wahl Ultimate Competition Series Blade, Size 15$25.99Chewy Price$32.95List Price
- Le Salon Essentials All-Purpose Trimming Dog Scissors$7.26Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- EZ Groom EZ Dry III High Velocity Dog & Cat Dryer$610.78Chewy Price$649.95List Price
- Kenchii Show Gear Straight Ball Tip Dog & Cat Shears, 6.5-in$39.00Chewy Price
- Andis Trim 'N Go Cordless Square Blade Pet Trimmer, Silver$21.43Chewy Price$25.72List Price
- Top Performance Ball-Point Curved Dog Grooming Shears, 4-in$23.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Resco Dog & Cat Nail Trimmer Blade Replacement Kit$6.85Chewy Price$7.90List Price
- Four Paws Magic Coat Nail Clipper for Dogs$10.05Chewy Price$10.89List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel, Metal||N/A, Stainless Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||—||—||—||—|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Would not recommend these! They don’t close properly and don’t work well
When I ordered this, I was expecting them to be a lot smaller to use for my cats, but I don't think that I will be doing that. I'm a groomer, however, so I will be taking this to work. I go through nail clippers like it's no one's business.