Master Grooming Tools Pet Nail Scissor
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A great option when needing to trim cat, bird or small dog nails.
- Compact shape is great for trimming smaller nails.
- Features black vinyl-coated handles for optimal comfort.
- The tool securely fits in your hand to provide a safe cutting experience.
- Made with stainless steel for a precise, beautiful and quality result.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hertzko Angled Blade Dog, Cat, & Small Pet Nail Scissors$9.49Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Self-Cleaning Slicker Pet Brush, Small$14.27Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Bissell Dog & Cat Nail Clippers$10.10Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Vetnique Labs Furbliss Pet Brush for Long Hair Grooming, Deshedding, Massaging & Bathing Dog & Cat Brush$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Slicker Pet Brush, Purple, Medium$11.50Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Double Flexible Dog & Cat Slicker Brush, Extra Firm$18.50Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Hartz Groomer's Best Nail Clipper for Dogs & Cats$8.22Chewy Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Bristle Paddle Pet Brush$14.99Chewy Price
- H&H Pets Dog & Cat Nail Clipper, Medium$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Resco Pro-Series Rotating Dog & Cat Pin Comb$16.64Chewy Price
- Andis Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush, Green/White$13.57Chewy Price$13.58List Price
- Pet Magasin Professional Grooming Set, Pack of 3, Green$19.89Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel||Coated Steel, Rubber, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Would not recommend these! They don’t close properly and don’t work well
When I ordered this, I was expecting them to be a lot smaller to use for my cats, but I don't think that I will be doing that. I'm a groomer, however, so I will be taking this to work. I go through nail clippers like it's no one's business.