Master Grooming Tools Single Flexible Dog & Cat Slicker Brush
About This Item
- Unique flexible brush head conforms to your pet’s contours to prevent hand strain.
- Great for pet parents with carpal tunnel or arthritis to make daily grooming more comfortable.
- Stainless steel pins work to gently remove mats and are cushioned for added safety.
- Bristles are tough enough to stand up to all coat types, yet soft enough to ensure a comfy grooming session.
- Works for cats and dogs alike, and is available in soft and extra-firm bristles.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kenchii Boar & Nylon Bristle Dog & Cat Brush, Large$28.00Chewy Price
- Kenchii Oblong Metal Pin Dog & Cat Brush, Large$26.00Chewy Price
- Kenchii Oval Metal Pin Dog & Cat Brush, Large$24.65Chewy Price$26.00List Price
- Resco Professional Dog & Cat Comb, Nickel, Coarse$26.65Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Andis Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush, Green/White$13.58Chewy Price
- Rinse Ace Self-Cleaning Retractable Bristle Pet Brush, Large$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Kenchii Luxury Dog & Cat Rake, 16-Tooth$45.00Chewy Price
- Greenbone Bamboo Pet Metal Pin Brush, Large$8.59Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Dog Stripping Knives, 6 count, Gray/Black$84.99Chewy Price
- Safari Bristle Dog Brush, Medium-Large$10.99Chewy Price
- Safari Bamboo Bristle Dog Brush, Medium-Large$13.49Chewy Price
- Safari Flexible Slicker Dog Brush, Small$21.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Silicone, Plastic|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A|
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||N/A||Groomer Accessory||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
For the Maincoon cat, Can you advise to get soft, hard or Extra firm?
Answer by • May 18, 2018
Due to Maine Coons having longer hair, they are susceptible to matting, so the Extra Firm brush would be ideal.
How do I know weather to get soft or extra firm?
Answer by • May 24, 2020
The soft brushes are ideal for areas with lighter jobs and the extra-firm brushes are ideal for areas with tough matting.
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
By Brittany on Aug 18, 2019
It works well for brushing out matts in the fur. I work at petsmart. I recommend this.
By Theomommy on Dec 17, 2018
It's ok. I thought it would be great. It get the matts out of poodle mix's coat. Looks a bit flimsy, and cannot imagine it lasting more than 6 months.