Mau Lifestyle Horizon Wool Felt Cave Cat Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cave shape offers a safe spot for your kitty to hide and helps reduce stress.
- Minimalistic, striped oval design looks modern and stylish.
- Made with durable, soft wool your cat can’t resist snuggling up to.
- Cat cave can be flattened into a bed—whichever your kitty purr-fers.
- Designed for cats up to 25 pounds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Holiday Dog & Cat Santa Hat Cave Bed$40.52Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Hooded Cat Bed, Chocolate/Tan, Small$31.19Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- Frisco Holiday Dog & Cat Gingerbread House Bed$28.78Chewy Price$31.95List Price
- Earthtone Solutions Cozy Pueblo Felted Wool Cat Cave Bed$49.67Chewy Price$59.97List Price
- Earthtone Solutions Radiant Realm Felted Wool Cat Cave Bed$49.97Chewy Price$59.97List Price
- Ethical Pet Sleep Zone Cuddle Cave Cat & Dog Bed, 22-in, Tan$31.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Walking Palm Felted Wool Cat Cave Bed, Sky Blue & White$52.57Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Armarkat 16-in Cave Shape Cat Bed, Bronze & Silver$42.05Chewy Price$72.00List Price
- Meowfia Premium Felt Cat Cave Bed, Large, Aquamarine$49.99Chewy Price
- INSTACHEW NESTUO Cat Bed$99.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Kitty Cuddle Up, Mocha$73.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Armarkat Cozy Cat Bed, Beige & Gray$55.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Wool, Natural Fabric||Wool, Natural Fabric||Wool, Natural Fabric||Wool, Natural Fabric||Wool, Natural Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||N/A||Fleece, Plush / Fiberfill||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
34 Customer Reviews
I am lonely now that I got my cat this bed
Opened up the cave and immediately noticed the scent of the wool, which my cat found plainly offensive. I was surprised by the size— this thing is massive and having arrived folded, had several creases that I hope will dissipate with time. Knowing a forced introduction would be a doomed mission, I tucked one of my cat’s blankets inside and left the cave in the living room. He went in a few hours later, not to emerge again. It’s been 8 hours, I miss him. He used to come by throughout the day and check on me, but since bundling up in his cave he hasn’t been seen. He is a clingy oriental mix and this is a major win for us- the cave seems warm enough to keep him from seeking our constant company for warmth. Highly recommended.
At first the cats ignored it, but after putting a toy in it to attract their attention, they have come to enjoy it. One cat climbs on top of it, flattens it out, and lays on it and the other cat squeezes into the flattened cave and puffs it back up. They use it multiple times a day. It is entertaining and well worth it.
Great hiding spot
Even though my cat doesn't spend a lot of time in here,she foes like it..mostly to hide from me,.I git a big one because this kitty will get very big..price is great
Just like mamma used to make
Our little Mazy loves her new home. You think because it’s just like her mamma’s pouch? She took right to it.
Kitties loved this bed
My cats immediately took to this bed and started playing inside it. Now that I've had it a few weeks they prefer to smush it and lay on top of it, but it's still wonderful for them. Holds up well to their claws even with mine scratching at it all the time. Definitely would recommend this bed!
My kitty always loves sleeping underneath a blanket and now she spends most of the time sleeping in her new bed! I put a little towel inside for her to lay on and its easy to keep it clean.
Cat bed is awesome!
My cats, especially the kitten loves the comfort that this bed seems to give them. When excited, or cattnipped up, the kitten will zoom around the inside. It's hilarious.
Happiness in a cat cave
This felt cat cave is actually soft wool like material, it’s sturdy yet flexible. As soon as the packaging was open I fluffed it up and Buddy was all over it. It’s his favorite place to play hide ‘n’ seek with toys, also his favorite new place to nap. Buddy’s happy and I’m happy with this cat cave
Mau Cat Cave
My cats love their new cat caves. They hide in them, sometimes sleep in them and even step on top of the caves to smoosh them down to sit on.
They Liked It, They Really Liked It!
My cats actually took to this right away - they like to crawl inside it, and they also like to squish it and sit upon it. Very happy kitties!