Mau Lifestyle Leone 50-in Modern Wooden Cat Tree & Condo
About This Item
- Designed for the meow-dern pet parent with a clean, minimalistic design that complements any decor scheme.
- Includes 3 pom-pom toys and 3 scratching posts to entertain your furbaby.
- A 1-of-a-kind look that’s handmade with real tree branches treated for longevity.
- 4 resting spots including a cat bed, 2 platforms and a cushioned cave so a whole crew of kitties will have multiple places to hang out.
- Gives your feline furbaby a productive way to spend her time.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 57-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$64.60Chewy Price$80.75List Price
- Mau Lifestyle Rizzo 32-in Modern Wooden Cat Tree, Gray$189.00Chewy Price
- Frisco 28.5-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Natural$64.75Chewy Price
- Vesper High Base 47.8-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Oak$157.19Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- Mau Lifestyle Cento 46-in Modern Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, White$289.00Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Falco Scratching Post Cat Condo$111.16Chewy Price$168.99List Price
- Cat Craft Floor-to-Ceiling Carpet Cat Tree, Dark Chocolate$44.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Frisco 27-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Condo and Oval Perch, Beige$79.99Chewy Price
- CatastrophiCreations Lift Wall Mounted Cat Tree Shelf Set, Onyx/Natural$86.44Chewy Price$102.00List Price
- Tiger Tough Tower Playground 22.83-in Corrugated Cat Tree$88.99Chewy Price$106.99List Price
- Frisco 59.5-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Charcoal$99.03Chewy Price
- Tiger Tough Platform House Playground 59.8-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Grey$87.99Chewy Price$105.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Sisal, Plant Material||Sisal, Plant Material|
|Furniture Features||Condo, Hanging Toys, Modern||Condo, Hanging Toys, Modern||Removable Bed||Modern, Hammock||Modern, Hanging Toys|
|Furniture Frame Material||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||30 inches & under|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||1 condo||—||—||—|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Love this so much!! I was looking for a cat tree that: 1. Wasn’t carpeted but was still comfy 2. Could be used as a scratcher without leaving a mess 3. Wasn’t an eye sore AND THIS IS PERFECT!!! My cats love it. They were playing with the balls and trying to climb it while I was still trying to put it together. Also, this QUALITY????? Idk what I was expecting, but this shocked me. It’s heavy and solid, and looks even better than the picture. Get it. Don’t think. Just buy it.
Wanted to like this, but it fell apart
This is tiny. And side heavy and all weight is on one side. Very bad design. My cat just tried to climb up and could not because of the poor design. It was sad to see him struggle. Also, it is not really a scratcher. Since there are no long posts. I had not thought of that. A cat needs to stretch out.
My kitty LOVES this tree
I know this tree is expensive, but it’s so beautiful it was well worth it to me. I got rid of her old tree and replaced it with this one and even though this one is a little more than double the price of the last one, it is so pretty that I think it is well worth it. I think this one will also clean up better…(I was unable to vacuum her cat hair out of our old one and it started to look gross)…this one is soft and sleek and my cat loves it so far. My boyfriend put it together in just a few minutes. Thank you Mau for crafting such a gorgeous cat tree for those of us who want our cats to be comfy but also want to look at something aesthetically pleasing!
Loved this cat tree right away!
We were very hesitant to buy this since it’s so expensive, especially with Savannah breeds but they love it! I would recommend to the manufacturer that they use a thicker tree trunk for the middle because it’s a little wobbly. The outside trunks are sturdy though!
WE LOVE IT!
We just moved into a new house and I didn’t want to bring her old tree that was not aesthetically pleasing. I searched until I found this one. I must say it is an absolutely beautiful cat tree! And it’s so soft!! It took Luna a few days to actually warm up to a new tree but it’s her new favorite perch spot!
Comfy, beautiful and perfect for 1 cat but lacks a perch if you have 2
I bought this directly from Mau for Christmas and now I'm on Chewy shopping for a second cat tree and I thought to review it because I know that cat trees are such big furniture items and reviews can sometimes help. I have been loving this cat tree so far and I might buy a second identical one in order to get another large flower perch for my second cat. It's a beautiful tree and doesn't compete with my other house decor. It look goods in any room whereas other trees of the past would have to be placed in a certain room but definitely not my bedroom and not the main living room. This mau tree is actually in my bedroom right now which is a first since my bedroom is set up to be a minimalistic sanctuary. Although stable it's definitely a lounging and sleeping tree vs a jungle gym exercise type. I have two large cats and they are competing to be able to sleep on the top flower perch since the other perches are just stepping stones towards the top and don't have the size or supported edges for sleeping on. So I really wish this had two main perches like most cat trees do. But the fact that it's It's very easy to vacuum and keep clean is a huge plus. I've had several trees throughout the years; wood, carpeted, faux sherpa and this is by far the easiest to vacuum and there is no hair left on it. That is a huge plus to me!
best tree ever!
easy to assemble, modern and beautiful, and the top of the tree is basically a kitty cradle. Daisy got in and went right to sleep... she never wants to leave!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this tree!
Ever since I got the tree, my cat (Picatso) spends all day on it! I never thought a cat tree can look so beautiful in my home. It looks SO much better in person too - the pictures do no justice. I couldn't be happier!