Mayitwill Castle Front-Entry Cat Litter Box with Scratch Basin
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Covered litter box gives your kitty privacy and helps keep litter contained.
- Plastic material is easy to clean.
- Features a separate scratch basin for your furry friend to enjoy.
- Unique rest area is purr-fect for cat naps.
- Cute, castle-themed design is fit for a feline queen.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Stainless Steel Cat Litter Box, 23-in$47.29Chewy Price
- ZEZE Space Capsule Cat Litter Box$59.00Chewy Price$66.99List Price
- Richell PAW TRAX High Wall Cat Litter Box, Salmon Pink$25.00Chewy Price
- Omega Paw Easy Fill Roll 'n Clean Cat Litter Box, Regular$47.67Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Good Pet Stuff Hidden Cat Litter Planter$89.99Chewy Price
- Smarty Pear Leo's Loo Covered Automatic Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box$499.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Leaf High-Sided Cat Litter Box, Large$38.20Chewy Price
- iPrimio Stainless Steel Cat Litter Box, X-Large$75.00Chewy Price$79.95List Price$71.25Autoship Price
- ScoopFree Ultra Top-Entry Automatic Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box, Gray$199.95Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- ScoopFree Smart WiFi Enabled Covered Automatic Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box$269.95Chewy Price$269.99List Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Recommend! Absolutly amazing
This cat litter box really caught my eyes at the first sight. I have compared most of the cat litter box on the market, the shape and the color of this one is just sooo cute. The size works fine for my cat and I'm willing to pay for the design. What surprised me is the quality of the plastic and the scartch basin on top. The drawer is easy to remove, overall it's easy to clean, and the plastic feels thick enough, not easy to break. I've been using the tofu cat litter, so the leaking problem has never happen to me neither. The scratch basin is replaceable, I don't know why but my cat really love that part lol. It's durable and good looking, that's all I expected.
Good looking but not functional
Pros: - This litter box is very aesthetically pleasing Cons: - This litter box doesn't catch much litter (we use Dr Elsey's Ultra). Since installing this litter box we now have litter *everywhere.* Half the time our cats avoid walking on the grate. - The 'drawer' isn't actually a drawer. It's just a tub that sits on the ground. Put 40lb of litter in the drawer and it's very hard to slide the drawer on the floor. This is especially true is you plan to use a litter mat. Put a litter mat in front of the drawer and you can't even open the drawer! Why design a litter box that can't live alongside a litter mat? The alternative is lifting up the entire litter box every time you clean out the litter. This is very inconvenient if the litter box sits under a bathroom sink, in a cornet, etc. - The design of the litter box forces our cats to use just the backside of the tray. They pile all the litter at the back of the tray, like a snow bank. Thus, half the time, poop gets stuck to the bottom of the drawer. The other half the time, the litter falls out the tray when you slide the drawer leading to... Even more litter everywhere. Wahoo! - The holes in the scoop are so big that small big of pee and poop fall through and are impossible to scoop out of the box. - It's over priced. It's just a couple piece of plastic. I'm not sure if this product was rigorously tested with cats but maybe it pleases some humans.
Not worth the money
I purchased the Mayitwill litter box because I hoped it would not leak and it would keep my small dogs out. This litter box failed on all 2 counts. In addition, the front grated area is so big it forces my cats to go as far back as they can to urinate and defecate. I believe this is the reason for the urine leak. The grate also does not prevent litter from getting over the floor.
I was actually surprised by how massive this thing was. I have 3 very fluffy babies and one in particular, gets UTI's often. I was hoping a bigger potty will make her want to squat properly and not feel so pressured when she goes. Seems to be doing well because she has changed up her peeing habits. There also is no door, my choice, and I have had no issues with smell (comparitive to my last one that had a door and stunk). I say, if you have a bigger kitty, to really consider this potty.
My cat love it!!!!!!!!
I bought it two months ago. I was attracted by the unique design. However, the most important thing is my cat loves it as well!!!!!! The basin on top became her favourite spot. Also, the tray design made cleaning really easy. Overall, that's the most suitable litter box I've bought so far.
Nice color and spacious
This litterbox is stylish and spacious. I highly recommend using this litter box with a pellet style litter ie. Soy or tofu. The grate at the entrance keeps scatter under control. I have found that my cat prefers to have the option of both this and an open litter box. Probably would not get this box in a multicat household where an ambush could happen. Having a backup box is always good!
Finally got a cat litter box the doesnt smell
I always wanted to purchase a cat litter box which has cover, since my cat 's poop stinks so much!! This one covers the smell perfectly, love it!
Not good and too expensive!!
I bought two of these and regret it. Litter goes all over the place and the drawers open very easily. They just look nice that’s all!