Mazuri Koi Platinum Ogata For Fish Over 12 Inches Food, 20-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- No need to provide your fish with extra vitamin and mineral supplements because this food offers complete nutrition.
- The floating particles allow you to observe your fish as they swim to the surface to eat.
- Spirulina algae and carotenoids help give your finned friends a colorful pigmentation.
- Included vitamin C improves water stability and can even relieve stress.
- Sourced from sustainable fishmeal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Fish Meal...||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Fish Meal...||Fish Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings...||Corn Flour, Fish Meal, Wheat Starch...||Corn Flour, Fish Meal, Wheat Starch...|
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish||Goldfish, Koi & Pond Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food, Feed||Pellets||Dry Food||Sticks||Sticks|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals||N/A||Color Enhancement|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Chewy does an awesome job at getting their product to you immediately. I love the scheduled deliveries.
Koi LOVE This Food
I've been feeding my koi Mazuri Platinum Nuggets for years and they love it. I started with Bits and as they got bigger, I switched to Nuggets. Now my koi are over 2 feet long and I've switched to Platinum Ogata and it's perfect for my larger koi. They love it every bit as much as the Bits and Nuggets. I will never stop feeding them Mazuri.
Koi did not like
1st time trying this expensive Koi food. We have 2 large Koi, they did not eat the food, ended up in the bottom of the pond, did not get eaten and turned into something that looked like mush. Not fun to clean out
Best Koi food I’ve found.
This food produces less debris than any I’ve ever tried over many years. It is more completely digestible, and you’ll spend less time cleaning filters for food issues.