Mazuri LS Aquatic Carni-Blend 3MM Fish FoodBy Mazuri
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- 3-mm food for exotic and carnivorous display fish.
- Formulated to be low in starch and high in protein.
- Fin-tastic for your saltwater and marine aquarium amigos.
- Crafted to sink quickly in fresh water and slowly in salt water.
- Features sustainably-sourced proteins, stabilized vitamin C, trace minerals and pigments.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fish Meal (Menhaden), Dehulled Soybean Meal, Spray Dried Animal Blood Cells...||Fish Meal (Menhaden), Dehulled Soybean Meal, Spray Dried Animal Blood Cells...||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Wheat Middlings...||Corn Flour, Fish Meal, Wheat Starch...||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Fish Meal...|
|Fish Type||Marine Fish||Marine Fish||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Sticks||Dry Food|
|Health Feature||Color Enhancement||Color Enhancement||Immune Support||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
The fish eat it.
I'm using it to attract saltwater fish to my canal dock. It's attracted a large following of snapper, some very curious mullet, and yesterday it prompted a pass by a tarpon to see what all the excitement was about. I do wish that a higher percentage sank faster in salt water, but I'm going to try pre-soaking some. The wind tends to move much of it away from the feeding area before it sinks. The 3mm pellets were my first experiment here and are a bit small although they allow the fry and other critters along the seawall to snack on it. For this purpose, my next bag will be the 5mm pellets and possibly a bag of the non carnivore version specifically for the mullet.