Mazuri LS (Low Starch) Aquatic Carni-Blend 3MM Saltwater & Marine Sinking Fish Food, 25-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- 3-mm food for exotic and carnivorous display fish.
- Formulated to be low in starch and high in protein.
- Fin-tastic for your saltwater and marine aquarium amigos.
- Crafted to sink quickly in fresh water and slowly in salt water.
- Features sustainably-sourced proteins, stabilized vitamin C, trace minerals and pigments.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NorthFin Cichlid Formula 3 mm Sinking Pellets Fish Food, 500-g bag$24.50Chewy Price$24.99List Price$23.27Autoship Price
- NorthFin Cichlid Formula 2 mm Sinking Pellets Fish Food, 2.5-kg bag$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- NorthFin Bug Pro Crisps Fish Food, 500-g jar$25.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Omega One Small Cichlid Pellets Floating Fish Food, 6.5-oz jar$10.99Chewy Price$11.19List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Omega One Super Veggie Brown Seaweed Algae Grazer Fish Food, 24-sheets$9.04Chewy Price$9.09List Price$8.59Autoship Price
- NorthFin Jumbo Formula 6 mm Sinking Pellets Fish Food, 250-g bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Omega One Small Marine Pellets with Garlic Fish Food, 8.25-oz jar$11.80Chewy Price$13.79List Price$11.21Autoship Price
- NorthFin Marine Formula 1 mm Sinking Pellets Fish Food, 100-g bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- NorthFin Kelp Wafers 14 mm Fish Food, 100-g bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Omega One Large Marine Pellets with Garlic Fish Food, 20-oz jar$19.59Chewy Price$22.39List Price$18.61Autoship Price
- Omega One Large Sinking Goldfish Pellets Fish Food, 7.5-oz jar$8.88Chewy Price$10.09List Price$8.44Autoship Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Ultra Smartemia Floating & Sinking Granule Fish Food, 6.8-oz bottle$18.86Chewy Price$42.38List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fish Meal (Menhaden), Dehulled Soybean Meal, Spray Dried Animal Blood Cells...||Fish Meal, Ground Corn, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Ground Corn, Wheat Middlings, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Corn Flour, Fish Meal, Wheat Starch...||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Fish Meal...|
|Fish Type||Marine Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish||Koi & Pond Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Pellets||Feed, Dry Food||Sticks||Pellets|
|Health Feature||Color Enhancement||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
The fish eat it.
I'm using it to attract saltwater fish to my canal dock. It's attracted a large following of snapper, some very curious mullet, and yesterday it prompted a pass by a tarpon to see what all the excitement was about. I do wish that a higher percentage sank faster in salt water, but I'm going to try pre-soaking some. The wind tends to move much of it away from the feeding area before it sinks. The 3mm pellets were my first experiment here and are a bit small although they allow the fry and other critters along the seawall to snack on it. For this purpose, my next bag will be the 5mm pellets and possibly a bag of the non carnivore version specifically for the mullet.