Mazuri Omnivore Zoo Animal Food, 40-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Nutritious food for exotic omnivores.
- Contains essential fatty acids and high levels of vitamin E.
- Great for zoos, wildlife sanctuaries and rehabilitation facilities.
- Crafted into easy-to-handle large and elongated particles.
- Provides a balanced ratio of nutrients that are naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Eggland's Best 19% Protein Starter-Grower Crumbles Chick Feed, 5-lb bag$6.99Chewy Price$14.49List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Mazuri Petting Zoo Animal Food, 40-lb bag$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Mazuri Kangaroo & Wallaby Food, 40-lb bag$40.99Chewy Price$38.94Autoship Price
- Formula of Champions Show Goat Challenger Show Goat Feed, 50-lb bag$38.44Chewy Price$38.99List Price$36.52Autoship Price
- Pampered Chicken Mama Fluffiest Feathers Ever! Chicken Feed, 2-lb bag$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- DealHudson Feeds Poultry Feeds Chick Starter-Grower Medicated Chicken Feed, 50-lb bag$36.04Chewy Price$34.24Autoship Price
- DealHudson Feeds Swine Feeds Supreme Grower Complete Pig Food, 50-lb bag$30.02Chewy Price$28.52Autoship Price
- Mazuri Mini Pig Youth Food, 25-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Mazuri Alpaca Complete Life Alpaca Food, 40-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic, No Corn, No Soy Layer Pellet Poultry Feed, 25-lb bag$39.69Chewy Price$37.71Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic, No Corn, No Soy Layer Crumbles Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$73.12Chewy Price$69.46Autoship Price
- DealHudson Feeds Multi-Flock Starter Complete Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$29.21Chewy Price$27.75Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Corn, Wheat Middlings, Porcine Meat And Bone Meal...||Wheat Middlings, Ground Corn, Ground Oats...||Ground Corn, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings...||Wheat Middlings, Ground Corn, Ground Soybean Hulls...||Ground Soybean Hulls, Ground Oats, Dried Beet Pulp...|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Pellets||Dry Food||Dry Food|
|FarmAnimalType||Exotic||Exotic||Poultry||Goat, Sheep, Llama & Alpaca, Cattle, Pig||Sheep|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
I was told by my vet this was one of the best things to feed my skunk. Sofar he likes it. He is in transition from his old food. Hopefully this will help his weight.
Very large bag for very small animal
I bought this food because my pet’s vet recommended it. My pet skunk likes it (I moisten it with water so it has a softer consistency), and serve it to her with her regular fruits and vegetables. My only complaint is that it only comes in a 40 lb bag, which looks like it could feed her for the rest of her life. I put most of the contents in ziploc bags and store in the freezer. Would have given 5 stars if food was available in 10 or 20 lb bags.
My bag arrived torn and I lost half the bag. No replacement, no anything.
Great for Wildlife
I toss a few handfuls of this Omnivore Zoo Animal food out in the yard every night then watch to foxes, deer and other creatures eat them up. They seem to love it.
My little guys LOVE this stuff and it even helps with the smell of their litter box!!