Mazuri Original 5M21 Tortoise Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- No need to provide your pet with extra vitamin and mineral supplements because this food offers complete nutrition.
- Vitamin A and E are great for skin and eye health.
- Naturally sourced antioxidants help absorb essential vitamins.
- Free of artificial colors.
- Proudly made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Komodo Tortoise Grass Seed Kit$12.29Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.68Autoship Price
- Fluker's Buffet Blend Veggie Variety Juvenile Bearded Dragon Food, 5-oz jar$6.99Chewy Price$10.02List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Symton Dubia Roaches Reptile Food, 50 count, Small$15.00Chewy Price$16.00List Price$14.25Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Canned Box Turtle Food, 6-oz can, bundle of 5$18.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$18.00Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Fresh Feeders Insect Variety Reptile Food, 5-oz box$10.41Chewy Price$12.95List Price$9.89Autoship Price
- ABDragons Waxworms Small Pet & Reptile Food, 500 count$28.71Chewy Price$29.70List Price$27.27Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Tortoise & Box Turtle Flower Food Topper, 6-g bag$2.94Chewy Price$2.99List Price$2.79Autoship Price
- Symton Large Live Black Soldier Fly Larvae Lizard Food, 500 count$15.51Chewy Price$18.00List Price$14.73Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Fresh Feeders Mealworms Reptile Food, 5-oz box$9.95Chewy Price$12.95List Price$9.45Autoship Price
- ABDragons Large Dubia Roaches Small Pet & Reptile Food, 50 count$34.49Chewy Price$35.20List Price$32.77Autoship Price
- Symton Waxworms Reptile Food, 50 count$9.00Chewy Price$8.55Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Soybean Hulls, Ground Corn, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Ground Timothy Hay, Ground Soybean Hulls, Dried Beet Pulp...||Oats, Dried Carrots, Corn...||Menhaden Fish Meal, Ground Corn, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Corn, Fish Meal, Poultry Meal...|
|Food Form||Dry Food, Feed||Pellets||Pellets, Freeze-Dried||Pellets||Pellets|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
NOT FOR SULCATA TORTOISES!!!
In the product description it says Sulcata tortoises but after I got it it didn't look like the Mazuri pellets I've always fed him, so I called my vet and she said this can NOT be his pelleted diet as it will cause health problems. So now I'm stuck with a massive bag of food that my tortoise can't eat after I had dumped it out of the bag into a bin.
Can’t go wrong with this product. I have many species of turtles and tortoises that all enjoy Mazuri products in addition to natural, fresh food diets. Glad Chewy carries this for fast, easy delivery.
Cheaper than previous diet.
It was a little hard to switch them onto this for there main diet but once completed it is much cheaper than romaine and the Rep-Cal tortoise food.
Used to love this.
I used to be a huge fan of this box, but not anymore. The clasps for the top break so easy. The bottom is always very flimsy. When I got these boxes years ago, the quality was definitely better. Disappointed.
room to do her thing
Perfect size for my 7lb female she likes the room and no longer raises her tush to tinkle She steps in quickly and does her thing without hesitation
TORTOISE LOVES THIS
My Hermann’s Tortoise loves to eat Mazuri soaked and mashed up. He just gobbles it up.
MAZURI TORTOISE FOOD
Food arrived just in time for dinner ! Sulcata Tortoises say it is yummy !
No complaints here.
I have both a sulcata and leopard tortoise and this is their staple food that they get along with fresh greens and vegetables. They love it no complaints here.
Tortoise Loves it
My little kiddle Indian Star Tortoise "Squirt" loves this food.He was a month old when I got him and now he is not quite three months and steadily growing and gaining weight. I mix Mazuri with small cut up pieces prickly pear cactus,different lettuces,zucchini,rose hips, hibiscus.I vary his diet every day but he does get the Mazuri everyday mixed in with his veggies.
1/2 of the bag was complete powder - poor shipping
If you have a sulcata you know how picky they are. My 1st 25lb bag was perfect. this time it was all completely crushed and I have to waste most of it because he wont eat it unless its in the pellet form