Mazuri Original 5M21 Tortoise Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- No need to provide your pet with extra vitamin and mineral supplements because this food offers complete nutrition.
- Vitamin A and E are great for skin and eye health.
- Naturally sourced antioxidants help absorb essential vitamins.
- Free of artificial colors.
- Proudly made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mazuri Bearded Dragon Food, 8-oz bag$10.49Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Mazuri Small Tortoise LS (Low Starch) Food, 8-oz bag$13.59Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.91Autoship Price
- Repashy SuperFoods Beardie Buffet Gel Premix Bearded Dragon Food, 3-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$12.58List Price
- ABDragons Hornworm Food, 1-cup$11.00Chewy Price$10.45Autoship Price
- MiceDirect Frozen Mice & Rat Feeders Snake Food, Large Fuzzies, 25 count$79.55Chewy Price$85.49List Price$75.57Autoship Price
- ABDragons Large Dubia Roaches Small Pet & Reptile Food, 100 count$46.19Chewy Price$50.60List Price$43.88Autoship Price
- Symton Waxworms Reptile Food, 50 count$8.49Chewy Price$9.00List Price$8.07Autoship Price
- ABDragons Waxworms Small Pet & Reptile Food, 750 count$41.81Chewy Price$39.72Autoship Price
- Fluker's Buffet Blend Tortoise Food, 12.5-oz$12.99Chewy Price$18.71List Price
- Fluker's Buffet Blend Veggie Variety Adult Bearded Dragon Food, 7-oz jar$9.89Chewy Price$14.33List Price$9.40Autoship Price
- Fluker's Adult Bearded Dragon Diet Reptile Food, 3.4-oz jar$4.14Chewy Price$6.49List Price$3.93Autoship Price
- Fluker's Gourmet-Style River Shrimp Reptile Food, 1.2-oz can$7.60Chewy Price$7.22Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Soybean Hulls, Ground Corn, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Soybean Hulls, Corn, Oats...||Ground Corn, Soybean Hulls, Soybean Meal...||Fish Meal, Wheat Starch, Dried Yeast...||Ground Corn, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Wheat...|
|Food Form||Dry Food, Feed||Pellets||Pellets||Sticks||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
Tortoises love it!
My leopard tortoises love these pellets, especially the baby. These are the puffy pellets (think Cheetos) and, moistened with water, they devour them. I buy the large bag because I’m not going to risk running out between orders.
NOT FOR SULCATA TORTOISES!!!
In the product description it says Sulcata tortoises but after I got it it didn't look like the Mazuri pellets I've always fed him, so I called my vet and she said this can NOT be his pelleted diet as it will cause health problems. So now I'm stuck with a massive bag of food that my tortoise can't eat after I had dumped it out of the bag into a bin.
Can’t go wrong with this product. I have many species of turtles and tortoises that all enjoy Mazuri products in addition to natural, fresh food diets. Glad Chewy carries this for fast, easy delivery.
Cheaper than previous diet.
It was a little hard to switch them onto this for there main diet but once completed it is much cheaper than romaine and the Rep-Cal tortoise food.
Used to love this.
I used to be a huge fan of this box, but not anymore. The clasps for the top break so easy. The bottom is always very flimsy. When I got these boxes years ago, the quality was definitely better. Disappointed.
room to do her thing
Perfect size for my 7lb female she likes the room and no longer raises her tush to tinkle She steps in quickly and does her thing without hesitation
TORTOISE LOVES THIS
My Hermann’s Tortoise loves to eat Mazuri soaked and mashed up. He just gobbles it up.
MAZURI TORTOISE FOOD
Food arrived just in time for dinner ! Sulcata Tortoises say it is yummy !
No complaints here.
I have both a sulcata and leopard tortoise and this is their staple food that they get along with fresh greens and vegetables. They love it no complaints here.
Tortoise Loves it
My little kiddle Indian Star Tortoise "Squirt" loves this food.He was a month old when I got him and now he is not quite three months and steadily growing and gaining weight. I mix Mazuri with small cut up pieces prickly pear cactus,different lettuces,zucchini,rose hips, hibiscus.I vary his diet every day but he does get the Mazuri everyday mixed in with his veggies.