Mazuri Tortoise LS (Low Starch) Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- No need to provide your pet with extra vitamin and mineral supplements because this food offers complete nutrition.
- Expect high fiber and low starch levels with this grass hay-based diet.
- A natural source of antioxidants allow vitamins to easily be absorbed.
- Live probiotic cultures will help your tortoise’s GI tract and digestion to prosper.
- Free of artificial colors and flavors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MiceDirect Frozen Mice Feeders Snake Food Combo Pack, Small & Large Adult, 150 count$232.43Chewy Price$265.20List Price$220.81Autoship Price
- ABDragons Mini Mealworms Small Pet & Reptile Food, 50 count$19.74Chewy Price$18.75Autoship Price
- ABDragons Small Mealworms Small Pet & Reptile Food, 50 count$19.93Chewy Price$18.93Autoship Price
- Komodo Diets Tortoise Food, 14-oz bag$10.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.40Autoship Price
- Fluker's Adult Bearded Dragon Diet Reptile Food, 8-oz jar$13.20Chewy Price$12.54Autoship Price
- Fluker's Juvenile Bearded Dragon Diet Reptile Food, 10-oz jar$7.89Chewy Price$11.37List Price$7.50Autoship Price
- Fluker's Large Pellet Tortoise Diet Land Turtle Food, 10-oz jar$8.99Chewy Price$9.36List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Fluker's Buffet Blend Veggie Variety Adult Bearded Dragon Food, 7-oz jar$9.99Chewy Price$14.33List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Komodo Diet Aquatic Turtle Food, 10-oz bag$9.24Chewy Price$9.89List Price$8.78Autoship Price
- Fluker's Buffet Blend Tortoise Food, 6.75-oz$7.99Chewy Price$11.03List Price
- Repashy Superfoods Crested Gecko Classic Meal Replacement Powder Reptile Food, 3-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$12.58List Price
- Nature Zone Total Bites Feeder Insect Food, 1-gal container$49.00Chewy Price$65.35List Price$46.55Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Timothy Hay, Ground Soybean Hulls, Dried Beet Pulp...||Ground Timothy Hay, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Rice Flour...||Soybean Hulls, Corn, Oats...||Oats, Corn, Wheat...||Water, Soy Protein, Whole Egg Powder...|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||N/A||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
74 Customer Reviews
Get small bag first
Bought this 25 lb bag for my tortoises. I have 5 sulcatas, 4 leapords, 2 redfoots, and 3 russian tortoises, all from a wide variety of age ranges. NONE of them will touch this stuff. I've tried soaking it, grinding it, mixing with their regular diet, tried not feeding them for a day to see if they will get hungry enough to eat it.. nope. They ain't gonna touch it. I'm left with a very expensive bag of chicken feed. Try a small portion before you purchase a big bag... The chewy website was great though. Easy and very fast delivery.
Must have for my tortoise
My marginated tortoise LOVES these. He hears the bag shake and he comes running. Added bonus that this has added nutrition he can't get from just produce. He really started growing fast when I added this to his diet.
Hermann’s Loves it
My Tortoise likes this far better than the tiny sized pellets. I do moisten them and feel good about adding this to his fresh foods.
New addtional chow.
Great addtional , healthy food. My sulcata Tortoise love the addtional to her dish!
My tortoise loves it!
I soak the pellets in water so they get soft (but don't fall apart) and then I smoosh them up and sprinkle on top of my boys veggies. He loves it!
Food pellets use to be bigger, this small ones didnt cut it for my tortoise.
My Sulcata loves these (especially when I soak them in water for a few minutes to soften them up!)
Tortoise loves it! Easy to store. Will by again in future.
Maybe His Taste Changed
My Russian Tortoise does not seem to enjoy this like he once did. I bought another brand in between that he didn't like, maybe he just hasn't realized I switched back, or has decided he doesn't want pellets anymore. We'll see
Manzori Tortoise food
She has tried the food but I never see her eat it lol. It easy to serve n less messy than Timothy hay. I like giving her a variety of foods so I will buy again.