Meat Mates Lamb Dinner Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with grass-fed New Zealand meat for the high-quality protein your kitty deserves.
- Crafted with a freeze-drying process to help preserve the nutritional benefits of each ingredient.
- Low in carbs and high in protein.
- Features organs, New Zealand fish oil, plus vitamins and minerals to support overall health.
- Complete and balanced diet made without grains, preservatives, fad fillers or GMOs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- The New Zealand Natural Pet Food Co. Meow Wild Venison Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 9-oz bag$38.21Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Feline Natural Beef & Hoki Feast Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 3.5-oz bag$14.69Chewy Price$13.96Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Lamb & King Salmon Feast Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 3.5-oz bag$14.69Chewy Price$13.96Autoship Price
- Nulo FreeStyle Turkey & Duck Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 3.5-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Chicken & Lamb Feast Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 3.5-oz bag$14.69Chewy Price$13.96Autoship Price
- Purpose Carnivore Chicken Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 9-oz bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Instinct Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Cuts & Gravy Real Rabbit Recipe Wet Cat Food Topper, 3-oz pouch, case of 24, bundle of 2$85.92Chewy Price$81.62Autoship Price
- Purpose Carnivore Turkey Freeze-Dried Grain-Free Raw Cat Food, 9-oz bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- The New Zealand Natural Pet Food Co. Meow Lamb & King Salmon Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 9-oz bag$39.75Chewy Price$48.74List Price
- The New Zealand Natural Pet Food Co. Meow Wild Brushtail Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 9-oz bag$34.50Chewy Price$38.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Lamb, Lamb Tripe, Lamb Heart...||Beef, Beef Tripe, Beef Heart...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Fish Oil...||Lamb Heart, Salmon, Lamb Kidney...||Beef heart, Hoki, Beef...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Salmon, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Beef, Meat, Seafood & Fish|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
38 Customer Reviews
Great food- freeze dried
This food is nutritious and well meda. Unfortunately, Loki won't eat it. I am finding he does not like the freeze dried foods- probably a texture issue.
Cats love it!
Great ingredients and the cats love it. Thank you, Chewy, for adding great shelf-stable foods for my babies!!
stinky but yummy for kitties
When you open the bag the smell is overwhelming, but both my cats really like it! Good high quality food. Will keep buying.
Junk food cat reformed with this freeze dried “kibble”
So we adopted a three year old neutered male Maine Coon mix. (We adopted him from a neighbor). He came to us as a junk food cat. Do you know what a junk food cat is? It’s a cat addicted to processed kibble full of fillers and carbs. I switched him to canned food but he is super picky, sometimes eating it but sometimes not so much. Knowing he likes the crunch of a kibble I decided to try freeze dried raw products. To my delight and surprise, he loves them. I have now tried four brands of freeze dried to determine which texture and size he prefers and also to change it up so he doesn’t get bored of the same thing. He is loving this Meat Mates line of food. I started with the smaller bag of chicken which he enjoyed. I’m back to buy a larger bag of chicken and I’ll try the smaller bags of lamb and beef. The ingredients are clean and amazing. The food is packed with protein and is missing everything I wanted out of my cats diet, such as fillers like tapioca (no wonder cats are getting diabetes!). Since my cat prefers food in kibble form (maybe he likes a little crunch?) this satisfies him and I’m pleased with the nutritional content. Junk food cat reformed!
2 out of 4 cats go nuts for it
I have 4 cats, 2 of which have been impossible for me finding a diet that isn’t loaded with things like tapioca or worthless fillers. Rebel and Truly love their crunchy dry carby food and I almost gave up trying to find something else. They didn’t like the Stella & Chewys (other 2 eat that enthusiastically) or anything else I tried until on a whim I gave all of them the treat version of meat mates lamb. The 2 that are used to a better diet sniffed at it and walked away but surprisingly, Rebel and Truly went nuts gobbling it up. So I decided to give this version a try, bought the small bag just in case, crossed my fingers, and gave it to Rebel and Truly. Just like the treat version, they both went nuts for it. I can finally stop buying iams dry food, which my food addicted and food intolerant manx is suuuuuper allergic. Whew!
Nasty to my cat
Cat ate and spit out. Two cats did the same thing.
Cats did not like. What can you say. I have mixed it with things they really like but it continues to be the only thing left in their dish. Not a total loss, am pretty sure the pig will not turn up her nose and walk away from it.
The three cats in our family like this mutton taste very much. They crush it and sprinkle it on the rice every time. They love it very much.
Picky kitty loves it
This came in the Chewy birthday box.. my cat is a pretty picky eater and she absolutely gobbled this up and she’s never even had any lamb before. She loves it!
This stuff is fantastic
I absolutely adore this food- the pieces are the perfect size for enrichment and training, and it never causes any stomach upset, even when the dogs get into it. The $10 per bag price hike since last year is rough though.