Meat Mates Lamb Dinner Grain-Free Canned Wet Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with grass-fed New Zealand meat for the high-quality protein your pup deserves.
- Features organs, New Zealand fish oil, plus vitamins and minerals to support overall health.
- Made without gelling agents—just water to promote healthy hydration.
- 100% complete and balanced diet for canine companions.
- Free of grains, GMOs and fad fillers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Blackwood Chicken & Chicken Liver With Pumpkin Grain-Free Adult Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Blackwood Turkey & Turkey Liver With Pumpkin Grain-Free Adult Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$42.98Chewy Price$50.99List Price$40.83Autoship Price
- PetKind Tripett Green Beef Tripe & Venison Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.8-oz, case of 12$55.28Chewy Price$52.52Autoship Price
- Bil-Jac Pate Platters Grain-Free with Chicken & Cheese Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$35.88Chewy Price$34.09Autoship Price
- Walk About Wild Boar Recipe Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$45.48Chewy Price$43.21Autoship Price
- Canada Fresh Chicken Canned Dog Food, 6.5-oz, case of 24$48.26Chewy Price$45.85Autoship Price
- Canada Fresh Duck Canned Dog Food, 6.5-oz, case of 24$72.26Chewy Price$68.65Autoship Price
- Canada Fresh Lamb Canned Dog Food, 6.5-oz, case of 24$69.86Chewy Price$66.37Autoship Price
- Canada Fresh Beef Canned Dog Food, 6.5-oz, case of 24$69.86Chewy Price$66.37Autoship Price
- Canada Fresh Red Meat Canned Dog Food, 6.5-oz, case of 24$66.44Chewy Price$63.12Autoship Price
- Canada Fresh Salmon Canned Dog Food, 6.5-oz, case of 24$55.44Chewy Price$52.67Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos 98% Turkey & Liver Grain-Free Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$48.84Chewy Price$46.40Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lamb, Water Sufficient For Processing, Lamb Tripe...||Beef, Water Sufficient For Processing, Beef Tripe...||Chicken, Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken Liver...||Lamb Tripe, Water, Quinoa, Sweet Potato, Blueberry.||Beef, Beef Broth, Agar-Agar...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Beef, Meat|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Gluten Free...||Sensitive Digestion, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Appetite Stimulation...||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Appetite Stimulation...||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Appetite Stimulation...||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
This is a good food .. The ingredient’s are great … Only two problems, my dogs seemed to be hungrier when eating this food .. Next problem is this used to be cheaper .. The price jump was crazy.. I would still buy it though because it’s still in my price range just wish it was cheaper ..
This is a quality feed for dogs. No fillers or thickeners, consisting of grass fed and finished lamb pastured in New Zealand AND processed there. It is a product of New Zealand and is 13 oz per BPA free can. Besides lamb there is also tripe and organ meats, so it is a well balanced product. (almost as good as the other brand from New Zealand, which is no longer affordable, IMO). It is a soft pate with some liquid on the side. Again there are NO thickeners, so I am impressed it is NOT a sloppy mess. Also, the cans came through, after a long delay in transit to get here, with NO dents whatsoever. The other brand ALWAYS had many dented cans. My dog, GUS, likes it well enough, and licks the bowl clean. It is still a bit pricey, so I guess it depends on what you can afford and how much you value your canine companion(s).
Quality Wet Food!
Excellent wet food, good quality. My older dog with tummy issues does just great with this. I use 1/2 of 6 oz can for each dog...this on top of Their dry kibble (Dr Gary’s) and I alternate with meatmates 14oz Lamb or Beef booster (sprinkle 1/4 cup on top of dry). I have happy and very healthy dogs.
Dogs love it
My dogs can be picky but they love lamb in general and I wasn't surprised that they loved this food. This particular one is a pate but is on the wetter side which my dogs enjoy. I have bought this food before and they enjoyed it once again. Another plus is that this food contains tripe and organ meat.
Quality dog food
Muscle, tripe, organs...high quality dog food. No preservatives and bpa free can. Priced fair. Love this company’s pet food! My dogs are sensitive to preservatives, additives, low quality protein and low quality vitamins. They had no digestive upset or issues trying this new food and they loved it. It’s a winner and not over priced!