Medipaw Recovery Protective Dog Suit
About This Item
- 2 pieces make it easier to put on and take off.
- Machine washable for easy cleaning.
- Internal pockets on the top and bottom can hold ice packs.
- Offers full torso and rear coverage.
- Hang dry after washing to protect suit from damage.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Surgi Snuggly Wonder Suit Post Surgical Healing Dog Suit, Medium Long$32.97Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Suitical Recovery Suit for Dogs, Black, XX-Large$32.00Chewy Price$38.95List Price
- CALM PAWS Calming Recovery Dog Vest, Medium$41.99Chewy Price
- Suitical Recovery Sleeve for Dogs, Black, Medium$35.00Chewy Price$38.95List Price
- Alfie Pet Noah Lion Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, XX-Large$19.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Medipaw Rugged Dog & Cat Protective Boot, X-Small2$40.00Chewy Price
- Comfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Tan, X-Small$17.54Chewy Price$19.49List Price
- Calm Paws Calming Dog E-Collar, Small$9.35Chewy Price$8.88Autoship Price
- Tulane's Closet Cover Me by Tui Adjustable Fit Long Sleeve Step-Into Dog Onesie, Blue, XX-Small$24.91Chewy Price$28.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Giant Breeds||—||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Health Feature||—||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Recovery||Recovery||Recovery, Calming, Itch & Redness Remedy, First Aid||—|
|Material||—||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Did not fit in shoulders XL size
My dog is about 95 pounds, pyrenees mix, not particularly deep-chested. Couldn't even get his arms through the vest with the way the arm holes are angled. Definitely do not recommend for any deep-chested dogs.
Good but not perfect
I purchased this for my 16 month old heeler who had just been spayed. She is 39 lbs and I got the small plus. It was a little tight but the medium likely would have been too loose. I would have given it 5 stars but the velcro that was essential in attaching the pants to the top was completely worthless. I had to buy more and sew it in. not what I wanted to do nor expected from an item at this price point. It was a good choice vs the cone of shame.
Horrible! Looks like a suit for a hampster. Cheap
I was very disappointed when I got the item and tried to put it on my girl even though I purchased one size larger than what she was it would not fit the sizing is way off.
I bought an extra large for my Great Dane and It fits perfect
Pepper only wore the front half of the suit, and not the back pants that Velcro attached. It was a very simple covering that went on and held her nicely after she was spayed. It really did not fit too tight and was not too loose. I would agree that it is not cheap to purchase, but it is a lot more friendly than wearing a cone type collar or blowup collar. I think it held her enough that she just did not bother her incisions at all and we were very happy with it.
don't buy it!
Where do I start? WAY over-priced, WAY under-sized! Now my little guy has to wear the dreaded cone far longer than necessary. If the sizing was accurate I could deal with the flimsy material and cost for temporary solution to the cone. The length is accurate but the girth is sized for a chihuahua maybe a miniature dachshund. Even sized right the velcro won't last long. Forty two bucks...really? It's being returned.
Velcro of poor quality
The velcro strips are not of the strong enough quality that keeps the top and bottom securely fastened to one another; my furbaby was able to wiggle out of the bottoms multiple times. If the velcrostrips were the hook and press type it would be sufficient.
A great solution
The Medipaw suit was just what I needed for my dog after he had surgery on his belly. The Medipaw suit protected the incision area while he healed rather than having to use the dreaded cone.
Our dog was just neutered this week and we were dreading the "cone of shame" for the 10-14 day period. We tried this suit and it's amazing. He wears it 24 hours a day and has not objected to it at all. It prevents him from getting anywhere near the incision. It is simple to remove the pants when we take him for a walk. This has made his recovery so much easier for him and for us.