Mendota Products Double Braid Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from a waterproof, vibrant, long lasting and multi-filament polypropylene material.
- 1-inch wide braided design means no size holes, so you can push the buckle prong through at any spot.
- Beautiful and durable brass hardware offer secure attachment with a D-ring for the leash.
- Ultra-soft and pliable material offers a “broken-in” feel that’s soft on your dog’s neck.
- Handmade in the USA with a variety of colors and neck sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Collar, Red, Medium: 13 to 20-in neck, 3/4-in wide$11.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- CollarDirect Adjustable Reflective Nylon Dog Collar, Black, Medium$7.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- OmniPet Signature Leather Dog Collar, Red, 16-in$13.10Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- OmniPet Latigo Leather Dog Collar, Burgundy, 20-in$6.86Chewy Price$7.56List Price
- Euro-Dog Quick Release Leather Dog Collar, Bark Brown, Large: 15 to 23-in neck$21.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Frisco Two Tone Top Grain Leather Collar, 16-in, Latigo/Cream$12.44Chewy Price
- CollarDirect Soft Padded Leather Dog Collar, Navy Blue, X-Large$29.99Chewy Price
- Alcott Adventure Polyester Reflective Dog Collar, Purple, Medium: 14 to 20-in neck$10.19Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- OmniPet Signature Leather Bone Dog Collar, Pink, 24-in$19.47Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Outdoor Adventure 3M Polyester Reflective Dog Collar, Orange, Large: 17.7 to 25.6-in neck, 1-in wide$12.95Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Logical Leather Padded Dog Collar, Red, Large$22.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polypropylene, Rope, Plastic||Thermoplastic Rubber, Plastic, Rubber||Polyurethane, Plastic||Polyurethane, Plastic||Polyurethane, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Waterproof||LED, Reflective, Waterproof||Waterproof, Hypoallergenic||Waterproof, Hypoallergenic||Waterproof, Hypoallergenic|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Slip On||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
122 Customer Reviews
food was moldy but not past expiration
I will never order this brand of food again. So expensive and the 1st time I ordered, the food came moldy as you can see in the first photo. Chewy was amazing and offered to send me more food from the same brand, I accepted thinking there is no way this will happen again. The order came and the cans are completely smooshed with mold growing around the top. This is unacceptable, and also nasty. Definitely switching to feline natural since the ingredients seem to be better and it’s a 6-8 dollar difference.
Best collar ever
I wanted a collar with no plastic on it because those always break. My pup has had her same collar for over 3 years now, and has grown into it perfectly. Wouldn't recommend it for pups who chew their collar, but otherwise, nothing about it breaks. I even fixed a frayed edge with a lighter, it worked perfectly.
I purchased 2 collars for my Labs and they work great. I like that they are adjusted with a buckle. Then you can get the perfect fit. The braiding is tight and dirt does stick to the collar.
our cats are not fans
Cats are somewhat picky and are not a fan of this food at all. They’ll usually eat it mixed with something else, but won’t on its own. Phooey.
So far so good!
Lovely collar, rich color and not having the fraying issues mentioned in many of the other reviews. Seems well made! It has only been a couple of weeks though, and my dog isn’t much of a self scratcher with her back paws, maybe that’s the difference? FYI This collar is decorative, not necessarily “functional”, which is fine since we use a harness. I would not try to walk her with the lead attached to this collar.
Not So Good
Sam is a 10 month old Aussie Doodle. He was able to take this collar off himself twice! Not good. He is a little Houdini!
mendota braided dog collar
The medium 18” collar fits my 4 month old 30 pound lab puppy well with room to grow.
Very Unhappy-Waste of money
I purchased this collar for my 3-year-old Boxer Mix. It didn't last 24 hours before it was all snagged. It is constantly coming unbuckled, and I have already had to purchase a replacement, after her wearing it less than a week.
Since we found Mendota, these are the only collars and leashes we buy. Great quality and the color stays true and bright.
Not very hopeful
He's had it on for one day and it's already started to fray in random spots. If it holds together I'll be satisfied, but I'm not too hopeful.