Meow Mix Irresistibles Soft Salmon Cat Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Delicious taste and soft texture your cat will love which makes them perfect for sharing more special moments together
- Made with real salmon
- Only 2 calories per treat
- Produced in the USA
- Resealable pouch keeps treats fresh
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Meow Mix Irresistibles Soft White Meat Chicken Cat Treats, 6.5-oz bag$3.00Chewy Price$2.85Autoship Price
- Whisker Lickin's Tuna Flavor Crunchy & Yummy Cat Treats, 1.7-oz bag$1.25Chewy Price$1.19Autoship Price
- Pounce Crunchy Tuna Flavor Cat Treats, 2.1-oz bag, bundle of 6$17.64Chewy Price$16.76Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Soft Spots Salmon Soft & Savory Cat Treats, 2.5-oz pouch, 2.5-oz pouch, bundle of 2$3.50Chewy Price$3.32Autoship Price
- dealRachael Ray Nutrish Wheelies Real Chicken Crunchy & Smooth Swirled Cat Treats, 2.2-oz pouch$1.74Chewy Price$1.79List Price$1.65Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Love Bites Chicken Crunchy & Tender Cat Treats, 2.2-oz bag$1.79Chewy Price$1.70Autoship Price
- Temptations Meaty Bites Chicken Flavor Cat Treats, 1.5-oz pouch, 1.5-oz pouch, bundle of 4$9.92Chewy Price$9.42Autoship Price
- Temptations Meaty Bites Tuna Flavor Cat Treats, 1.5-oz pouch, 1.5-oz pouch, bundle of 4$11.16Chewy Price$10.60Autoship Price
- Temptations Meaty Bites Salmon Flavor Cat Treats, 1.5-oz pouch, 1.5-oz pouch, bundle of 6$16.74Chewy Price$15.90Autoship Price
- Friskies Party Mix Tender Crunchy Lobster Mac N' Cheese Cat Treats, 6-oz bag$3.28Chewy Price$3.99List Price$3.12Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish LoveBites Salmon Flavor Cat Treats, 2.2-oz bag, bundle of 4$7.16Chewy Price$6.80Autoship Price
- Friskies Party Mix Crunch Gravy-licious Chicken & Gravy Flavors Cat Treats, 2.1-oz bag$1.58Chewy Price$1.89List Price$1.50Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Wheat Flour, Animal Digest...||Salmon, Chicken, Chickpeas...||Salmon By Product, Pork, Pork Liver...||Salmon, Rice Flour, Barley Flour...||Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||—||—||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Gluten Free||—|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
354 Customer Reviews
They really are irresistible for our cats!
Our cats can be fussy when it comes to treats and even food, changing what they like every so often. But unlike with some other treats we've given them, they always seem to love these ones! I think part of it is because, unlike hard/crunchy treats, these ones are more pungent and soft -- we like to call them "stinky treats," in a joking way!
The crowd has spoken - don't order these again.
We care for a bunch of kitties from feral to seniors. We are always looking for an extra treat, especially for those who could use a bit of weight gain. We offered these to every single kitty and they just look at them with pure disappointment. Their little faces, so sad, lol. The odd thing is the hard, dry version of these are rather popular.
Great Salmon treats
Have had many cats in my life, but the 6 rescues I have had for the past seven years are the first ones who actually like anything fish. They are the perfect late night treat. I put about 5 pieces in each cat’s bowl - just enough so they don’t wake me up at the crack of dawn with those shrill “feed me now meows” !
my cats don't lke them
one cat out of three will eat them. They don't like them as much as there food. I think they are to soft
My cats usually enjoy treats but they walk away from these. I bought the salmon and the chicken flavors. They did not like either of them.
Human approved, cat disapproved.
One of my cats, Hughie, only has a few teeth and I feel guilty watching him attempt to chomp most treats, even moist ones. When these arrived I thought they were perfect, they easily break up into pieces that Hughie can chew. But he has zero interest. Won't even lick them. My other cats eat anything, so they'll still be enjoyed. But I won't be specially buying these again.
Kitties love them.
Wasn't so sure about them, I did not realize they were meow mix when I purchased. Normally my cats do not like that brand when it comes to food. But they LOVE the treats. Especially my girl, she is missing a few teeth so anything soft she likes .
This is the first time I've bought these in the soft version. My cat absolutely loves them as much as the crunchy ones. I haven't noticed a difference between these are the crunchy, but as long as my cat likes them I like them.
Great to encourage eating!
Our fussy, toothless, princess, rescue kitty turns her nose at most quality cat foods and prefers the junk food ones only. To keep weight on her, we've tried everything! These treats crumble if you pinch them making it easy to sprinkle on top of her food.
my cat loves them
Because she is old I like to have some soft treats for her. These are her favorites