Meowfia Premium Felt Cat Cave Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Handcrafted from 100% New Zealand Merino wool by highly skilled artisans in Nepal; safe, eco-friendly process uses no chemicals or synthetics.
- Made with a traditional wet-felting technique that transforms the wool yarn into a dense fabric that can stand up to kitty’s claws.
- Soft, supple and breathable to help him stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter; medium size cave can accommodate cats up to 12 pounds and large can accommodate cats up to 20 pounds.
- Each bed is hand-molded from a single piece of fabric with no seams or stitching to burst or fray.
- Sleek, contemporary design is available in five color combinations to fit your cat’s unique personality and complement any décor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Sherpa Cube Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Camo$31.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- The Refined Feline Kitty Ball Cat Bed, Smoke$149.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Faux Fur Crown Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Brown$20.56Chewy Price$24.91List Price
- TRIXIE Baza 19.5-in Plush Cat Tree, Cream$27.72Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- On2Pets Cat Canopy Wall Shelves, Box, 2 count$45.97Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Earthtone Solutions Cozy Pueblo Felted Wool Cat Cave Bed$49.67Chewy Price$59.97List Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Kitty Cat Playhouse, Classy Navy$48.05Chewy Price$101.99List Price
- MidWest 1-Story Feline Nuvo Stella Cat Condo, Silver$72.99Chewy Price$94.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 61-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Brown/Black$62.98Chewy Price$95.00List Price
- Frisco 59-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Charcoal$75.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Yaheetech 54.5" H Multilevel Indoor Cat Tree & Condo, Navy Blue$66.48Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- EliteField 38-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Brown/Beige$65.89Chewy Price$107.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Wool, Natural Fabric||—||Wool, Felt, Synthetic Fabric, Natural Fabric||Wool, Natural Fabric||Wool, Natural Fabric|
|Material||—||Wool, Natural Fabric||—||Wool, Natural Fabric||—|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
397 Customer Reviews
The Girls LOVE IT
Little did I know the upset that would unfold when I bought this little felt cave for the girls. I only bought one because I wasn’t sure if they would like it and thought I would test it out. Well both were all over it before I could unfold it and of course my alpha Maggie claimed it and a little scuffle followed. I ordered another right away.
My cats love it
I bought this because one of my 3 adopted cats normally sleeps on the floor because the other 2 cats occupy my cat trees. She did get to use it for a few days but then it was taken over by one of the others. Both of them seem to enjoy sleeping in it, but not together. I am probably going to get another one so the Sweetie I bought it for can have her own little hidey-hole.
Our humans loved these!
These beds arrived just as others have described. They were packed great, very soft, yet sturdy and had a fresh smell. They are folded a bit, needed a little time out of the box and some reshaping. Unfortunately, our two older cats don’t seem to share our opinions. They won’t touch them. Ugh! It’s been two weeks now, so will return them. Hence the reason for four stars.
A must buy
My newly adopted cat went in as soon as it’s out of the box. She prefers sleeping on top of it though, she’ll shape it as she pleases. We’ll shape it up as cave every once in awhile, she’ll get in and we’ll stuff it so she’ll feel snuggled in but it won’t take long, she’ll flatten it and lay on top. A must buy!
She loves it!
The kitten loves this bed! Took her just seconds to decide she wanted to explore it. It's her favorite hiding place!
My cats LOVE this!
My super skittish rescue ran in there immediately and didn’t come out for a couple hours. Eventually she let my other kitty explore and he loves it too! They’ve been taking turns in it since I got it. What a great purchase!
Old Cat Not Sure
The older cat I bought this for is not so sure about it. If he doesn't warm up to it, I'll give it to a friend with a cat that is a little more adventurous
Cats really love cat caves
I bought one cat cave for two cats, just to see if either of them would be interested. My siamese, Oliver, jumped in as soon as I put it on the floor while my other cat, Gracie, sat at the entrance looking in. When Oliver got out, Gracie got in and wouldn't get out. So most of the time there was one cat inside and one standing at the opening looking in. I ordered another the same day. Now they each have one and they love them. The walls are very heavy so the cave holds its shape nicely. I would recommend these highly, they are well worth the price.
Ulysses has snubbed every single bed I've submitted for his approval. He was in this and snuggled down within minutes of getting it out of the box. Total win!!!
the cats love it
I was definitely skeptical to get one. My cats have a history of not using cat beds we buy for them, and instead using cardboard boxes or laundry to sleep in (classic cat behavior). As soon as I got this out of the box and unfolded, they took turns sitting in it.