Meowijuana Purrple Passion Catnip Buds, LargeBy Meowijuana
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- These handy, reusable jars are stuffed with buds of premium catnip—easy to store, and easy to keep out of your kitty’s paws until you say so.
- Catnip is collected only at the highest point of its essential oil production for the ultimate, fragrant experience for your cat.
- Hand-trimmed and hand-picked, this catnip is a truly natural treat—brought to you by humans as radical as you and your feline friend.
- 100% organic catnip grown right here in the US, so you can feel good about sprinkling these buds in your own home, or purr-haps in the cat tree.
- Catnip makes a righteous gift for felines of any age or size—yes, even your senior can let loose sometimes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Catnip.||Catnip.||Organic Catnip Blend, Silver Vine||Hemp Rope, Organic Catnip Blend||Catnip.|
|Food Flavor||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip, Herbs & Spices|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Flowers & Herbs||Flowers & Herbs||Treats|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
65 Customer Reviews
Not for all cats
Didn't realize what the catnip would REALLY be like from the description - it's very dry and spiky - little twigs of stems with dry leaves on them. Spread some around. Some cats came and investigated - Didn't really play and roll and eat it like they do "regular" catnip. One cat cleaned off the twigs and proceeded to play with the twig - forget the catnip!!!!! Undecided about recommending - if you thunk you cats would like something like this, get a live plant!
This product is awesome
This product is very strong and works great. I have been trying to find something to help my cats anxiety and behavior issues. I tried all kinds of calming sprays and nothing worked. I did some reading on catnip and discovered it can calm your cat and sooth them. When my cat starts his stress meowing I give him this catnip, a small amount. He likes to roll on it then he eats it. Best catnip I have ever bought definitely worth the money. If you have a cat that stresses out try this product!
The container is good because the cats can't tear into it and help themselves! The catnip is fairly fresh and contains seeds. My cats enjoy it, I crush up a bud for each cat and leave them to enjoy it.
My cats absolutely freak out over this catnip. They can’t get enough. Fresh and potent buds
too dried out
I have bought this brand before, from a pet store retailer, and it was dried out then, to the point that my cat was barely interested. Was hoping a purchase online would be better received, but no such luck. I'm now trying to revive the stuff in a humidor box, but the prospects for success seem dim. Not much to show for my $20 :-(
Not for everyone
Super cute packaging. Only a couple of my cats were interested in the meowijuana. I had to sprinkle it on the floor, which was messy & smelly, they rolled around for a few minutes then they were no longer interested. Now I have a canister of overpriced catnip sitting on my counter. It is a conversation starter though lol
My cats went NUTS for this catnip!!! Highly recommend!! There is ALOT that comes in the jar, and you really only need a little bit to drive your cat wild.
If our cats could clap they would be too busy having a blast! Loved by even our non nipper!!!!!!
Not that good
Have 4 cat's who love catnip and go wild when they get it. None of them were interested in the Meowijuana. Left on the carpet for 4 days. No one touched it.
My cats love this stuff it doesn't matter if it is cheep or expensive..I know Thier is another one I want to try also the same brandbbut different kind