Meowy Studio Loo Enclosed Cat Litter Box Concealment
About This Item
- Fits small to medium feline friends.
- The closed structure helps block unpleasant litter box odor.
- Easy to clean—rinse with water and wipe it dry. That's it!
- Sustainably made from 100% recyclable high-grade plastics.
- Designed with an anti-scratch surface.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Walkway Entrance Two Door Bench Cat Litter Box Cover, Almond$103.49Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- Pet Gear Pro Pawty Cat Litter Box Cover, Soft Charcoal$71.34Chewy Price$72.99List Price
- DealFrisco Elevated Side Table Litter Box Cover$112.49Chewy Price$124.99List Price
- Teamson Pets Dyad Wooden Cat Litter Box End Table, Alpine White$170.52Chewy Price$357.99List Price
- Frisco Drop Down Door Bench Cat Litter Box Cover$99.99Chewy Price
- Whisker Litter-Robot Cat Litter Box Credenza Cat Cabinet$499.00Chewy Price
- Baxton Studio Amara Cat Litter Box Cover House$195.99Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Cat Cabinet, Orange/Red$68.20Chewy Price$123.00List Price
- DealFrisco Two Story Cat Litter Box Cover$125.99Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Cat Litter Box Enclosure$129.99Chewy Price$166.50List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Height Range||30 inches & under||—||30 inches & under||—||—|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No||No Tools Required||No||No|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Urine and soiled litter leaks internally onto the ground, no response from Meowy
After our cats started using our new Loo litter box, we noticed urine and chunks of soiled kitty litter gathering underneath the box. It turns out the bottom isn't sealed, and the gaps between the litter tray and the interior walls allow litter and urine to fall through, creating a terrible mess. We have tried to reach Meowy to arrange a return and have received zero response. Our support ticket was closed with no response. The litter box included a card with "Jimmy"'s phone number, claiming he was the founder and available to chat at any time, but he has yet to respond to us. We have emailed their main email address, tried their online realtime chat, and yet nothing. There seems to be no one available to even talk to us about this problem, let alone arrange the return that we are requesting.
Intended for smaller cats
Awesome litter box. Very visually appealing and discreet, little catch tray kept litter from coming outside the box. However, my kitten out grew it in about a year. He is now a 12 lb cat, and finds this letterbox far to cramped.
Might buy a second one!
This litter box is amazing! My two kittens took to it right away. The litter catching tray really works, and they don't track any litter out of the box onto my carpet. The two of them sometimes even use it at the same time, so there is plenty of room in there. The covered design definitely helps with odor control. Highly recommended for owners of multiple cats in relatively small spaces.
terrible i wouldnt spend this much
not deep enough, then mie had a tiny hole in the bottom and pee kept accumulating on the ground and i thought my cat was peeing outside of the box but it was actually leaking out whenever litter wasnt over the hole at the bottom. threw it away. disappointed i spent so much money on it
This may look pretty, but it's not functional
The modern design of this litter box will fool you. While it looks nice on the outside, the top lid of the box does not fully seal when placed on top of the bottom and leaves cracks on the edges allowing litter to seep through and leakages to occur. An internal litter pan box is recommended for this box.
Great litter box / small footprint
I originally purchased this litter box because it was the smallest footprint covered litter box that still looked a bit like a table or some other piece of furniture rather than those clearly a litterbox plastic monstrosities. When I received it, I was initially concerned that the cats would not like it because of the grate that they have to step on to get into the box. But they didn't mind that at all and it has in fact become their favorite litter box. It is easy to scoop and keep clean. I use it with Pretty Litter silicone litter and the grate at the entry has minimized tracking quite a bit. The size was perfect to fit in our half bath and it is easy on the eyes.
This did take a while to receive like another reviewer mentioned but I ordered white and the quality is top notch. It's a great design for the middle of my bathroom and my cat has no issues using it! Thankfully he only gets a tiny bit of litter just in front of it.
waste of time and money
I do not recommend. This is shipped via 3rd party & took almost 2weeks to arrive. There are defects in the color. Overpriced especially for a damaged product. This does not meet chewy standards. I suggest Modkat brand when looking for a well designed modern litter box that is delivered as pictured.
New kitten owner
Fits nicely in my small apartment. had it for two weeks and i have very little litter tracking. easy to clean!
Too small for kitten
Too small for my 3 month old kitten. Litter still spills out through the sides of the box. Sad, because it looks so nice!