Merrick Chunky Grain-Free Wet Dog Food Big Texas Steak Tips Dinner, 12.7-oz can, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Case of 12, 12.7-ounce cans of grain-free wet dog food with beef.
- Made with USDA-inspected deboned beef as the very first ingredient.
- 100% free from artificial colors, flavors, preservatives and by-products.
- This grain-free recipe contains chunks of beef for added flavor.
- Crafted with a savory gravy for added moisture.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Beef & Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Merrick Grain-Free Real Texas Beef Dinner Canned Dog Food, 12.7-oz can, case of 12$42.96Chewy Price$47.88List Price$37.39Autoship Price
- American Journey Chicken & Turkey Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Merrick Grain-Free Wet Dog Food Grammy's Pot Pie, 12.7-oz can, case of 12$42.96Chewy Price$47.88List Price$37.39Autoship Price
- Merrick Grain-Free Real Beef, Lamb & Bison Canned Dog Food, 12.7-oz can, case of 12$42.96Chewy Price$47.88List Price$37.39Autoship Price
- Merrick Grain-Free Wet Dog Food Cowboy Cookout, 12.7-oz can, case of 12$42.96Chewy Price$47.88List Price$37.39Autoship Price
- Merrick Grain-Free Real Texas Beef & Chicken Dinner Variety Pack Wet Dog Food, 12.7-oz can, case of 12$40.99Chewy Price$45.98List Price$38.94Autoship Price
- Merrick Grain-Free Wet Dog Food Real Chicken Recipe, 12.7-oz can, case of 12$42.96Chewy Price$47.88List Price$40.81Autoship Price
- Merrick Backcountry Grain-Free Real Beef & Chicken Dinner Variety Pack Wet Dog Food, 12.7-oz can, case of 12$41.99Chewy Price$47.98List Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Merrick Grain-Free Favorites Wet Dog Food Variety Pack, 12.7-oz can, case of 12$45.98Chewy Price$43.68Autoship Price
- Merrick Grain-Free Real Duck Dinner Canned Dog Food, 12.7-oz can, case of 12$42.96Chewy Price$47.88List Price$40.81Autoship Price
- Merrick Grain-Free Wet Dog Food Wingaling, 12.7-oz can, case of 12$47.76Chewy Price$53.88List Price$42.07Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Beef, Beef Broth, Vegetable Broth...||Deboned Beef, Beef Liver, Beef Broth...||Deboned Duck, Duck Liver, Turkey Broth...||Deboned Beef, Beef Broth, Chicken Broth...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Carrots...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Duck, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
345 Customer Reviews
A big hit in my house
My babies sure did love their beef dinner topped on their dog food. They were so excited as soon as I brought the can out. I don’t give them canned food very often, so this was a great treat for them. They ate every bit. I think I will definitely purchase more in the future. I received this as a complementary sample for testing purposes.
A favorite of our guest puppy
We are keeping a little mixed pup for a friend. The 10 YO pup loves this food. She arrived with this and the chicken version but this is what she prefers. Large 1” chunks with some vegetables. This is new to me as we used Wellness for our dearly departed rescue.
Oh Merrick, you are breaking my heart
We have been using 4-5 variations of Merrick for several years for our Great Danes. They loved them all. One by one, the flavors started disappearing. I assumed supply chain problems. But now the quality and ingredients of Cowboy Cookout, Grammy's Pot Pie and now Steak Tips are simply slipping in a ridiculous manner. I understand they may think this is better than raising the price, but when a can of steak tips is 65% gravy, on top of the issues with the other two, I am just done. This is SO disappointing. I trusted their quality and products and my dogs loved them.
Where's the beef?
"Big Texas Steak Tips Dinner." Lots of gravy but very few beef "chunks," perhaps six - eight/can, and they most certainly are NOT steak! They pressed/formed pieces made with a minimum of actual meat. Note the protein content listed on the can is 8% while moisture is 82%. No wonder their feeding guide states my 60 pound dog should eat 3.5 cans/day. Nope, definitely will not be buying this again.
not worth the price for 2/3 can
For more than double the price of some other brand of dog food, the amount of food you get in these cans is laughable, it’s mostly juice and even then the food is only half to 2/3 a can. we have experiences this on multiple flavors of food now, the dogs love it but this is not a good value.
Nope, they didn’t like it
I was hoping my three small dogs would like this. I had to cut the chunks smaller but after trying three cans and throwing majority away I decided to go back to what they ate before. I’m sure it’s just my picky older dogs. The contents looks great
High quality canned food that my dogs loved! My dogs don’t really enjoy the pâté style canned food so I was happy to find an alternative with large beef chunks that they like! My only concern is that if your dog is a fast eater, you might want to break up the beef a bit more so you won’t have any choking issues, but I think the meat is soft enough that it won’t be a problem.
Big chunks of beef
I recieved the Merrick Chunky Grain-Free Texas Steak Tips free for review. That in no way alters my honest review of this product. First of all I love that the first listed ingredient is de-boned beef. When opening the can, there is no typical canned dog food smell. The chunks of beef look like beef and are huge! My dogs absolutely loved this food and I felt good about giving it to them.
Great meal topper!
I received a sample of this product free to test. the chunks were too big for my tiny (and old) Chihuahua, so I gave some to my sister's Frenchie puppy, who ended up enjoying it. He usually doesn't touch his food in the morning but that day, he licked his plate clean! I used it to supplement his food, and one entire can was used for 2 meals!
Big dogs like fancy food too!!
I was luck enough to have an opportunity to try Merrick Chunky Grain-Free Canned dog food product free. I have two big dogs (Shepherd mix & pit mix) and they can actually be fussy eaters at times. I shared a can between the two, using wet / dry mix method. The dog food came in large chunks with a gravy with medium consistency. I let them both smell to see if it excited them. There was drool on the floor by the time I served them this new Merrick Chunky Grain-Free Big Texas Steak Tips Dinner Canned Dog Food. My two gobbled up both their dishes and spent the next 15 min licking their bowl over and over again. I will purchase this in the future and recommend to anyone that has fur babies. Great job Merrick!