Merrick Chunky Grain-Free Wet Dog Food Pappy's Pot Roast Dinner, 12.7-oz can, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Case of 12, 12.7-ounce cans of grain-free wet dog food with beef.
- Features big chunks of USDA-inspected deboned beef as the very first ingredient.
- 100% free from artificial colors, flavors, preservatives and by-products.
- Grain-free recipe made with hand-stuffed red jacket new potatoes and carrots.
- Made in a savory gravy for added flavor and moisture.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Chicken & Turkey Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$29.69Chewy Price$28.21Autoship Price
- Whole Earth Farms Grain-Free Red Meat Recipe Canned Dog Food, 12.7-oz, case of 12$35.77Chewy Price$33.98Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Beef & Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$29.69Chewy Price$28.21Autoship Price
- PetKind That's It! Wild Salmon Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.8-oz, case of 12$49.17Chewy Price$46.71Autoship Price
- DealMerrick Backcountry Grain-Free 96% Real Beef Dinner Recipe Canned Dog Food, 12.7-oz can, case of 12$44.16Chewy Price$50.28List Price$41.95Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Wilderness Wolf Creek Stew Hearty Duck Stew Grain-Free Adult Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$37.04Chewy Price$45.00List Price$35.19Autoship Price
- Weruva Hot Dayam! With Luscious Lamb in Gelee Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 14-oz, case of 12$52.99Chewy Price$57.48List Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Turkey & Green Bean Recipe in Gravy Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$22.00Chewy Price$27.96List Price$20.90Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Gobble It Up Stew Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Cluckin' Good Stew Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$38.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price$37.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Beef, Beef Broth, Vegetable Broth...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Broth, Turkey Broth...||Deboned Beef, Beef Broth, Vegetable Broth...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Broth, Turkey Broth...||Deboned Beef, Beef Liver, Beef Broth...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Turkey, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Pea-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
149 Customer Reviews
Pappys Potroast by Merrick
We moved to this brand after pup's other stopped being in stock everywhere. She has chicken allergies, so this is a pretty good alternative. The gravy can be excessive at times and since she eats 1/2 a can per (2×/day) meal, we have to pick thru to not be all meat in 1st meal and mostly veggies in 2nd. Otherwise, she loves the flavor and barely stops to chew.
Won’t Continue to Use
We gave our dog this food since she stopped eating puppy food, and we mostly happy with it, but in recent months we noticed the color on some batches switched from a lovely red-brown like meat stew to a sickly gray. I realize the color was mostly food coloring anyway, but it made me question their quality control. And it coincided with the girl having unexplained digestive issues for several weeks. To be safe, we switched to another brand that has been consistent and good for her tummy so far.
Not good anymore
I noticed that the food and gravy in every can in the cases I’ve received has a gray coloring to it. Not at all like the brown, gravy like color I’m used to seeing when I purchase cans from my local store. My dog still eats the food (really there isn’t much he WON’T eat...), but I don’t like the way it’s presented. It looks old and doesn’t have the meat and potatoes smell it used to have. Not sure if this is just the pot roast that has this issue, but I’ve noticed this consistently with this type. Thankfully my dog hasn’t gotten sick, but I’m not going to get these delivered again for awhile..
House favorite so far
Our puppies even the pickiest eater love it, have it on our auto ship for sure
Tasty Meal For A Dog Recovering From Surgery
Our Buddee had a very serious operation a few weeks ago. I have always believed if you can keep them eating recovery is almost always possible. Buddee even turned up his nose with broiled chicken and hamburger. This food saved the day! He loves it. He eats everything but the carrots and then finishes with them-Desert I guess! What a life saver!
My dogs love it
My dog is allergic to chicken and this is 1 of the few foods I can find without chicken in the ingredients. I also have a picky dog who only likes chunky canned dog food so this works for them both. Love that you can see the vegetables in it.
Mfgr should warn consumers when they change their recipe
We have been buying this Merrick brand for several years and liked the smell and look of it and how moist it was (I was tempted to try a bite). Well apparently Merrick decided to change the recipe and now it is dry, tough and smells like a cheap dog food. Both of our dogs got sick and threw up everywhere and the stools, well lets not go there. We have 21 out of the 24 cans we purchased and threw out what was left of the first three cans. We should be compensated for this purchase....Consumers should be notified when changes are made !!!!
Can is half food, half gravy
While my dog is happy with the food, it's so disappointing to find cans filled halfway with food, and the rest is all gravy. I'd seen that review of Merrick products before, but hadn't experienced it until now. I think I'll find look for another brand next time.
Can dog food
Been buy merrick for many years but something is changing quality seems to be changing not in a good way going to take a break and go back to wellness brand.
Best canned dog food out there!!
This is the best looking, best smelling canned dog food I have ever seen! My husband even commented that he would eat this without reservation if he had to. My dogs love it!!