Merrick Grain-Free Wet Dog Food Grammy's Pot Pie, 12.7-oz can, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Real USDA-inspected deboned chicken is the first ingredient.
- Tasty grain-free wet food also contains red jacket new potatoes, peas, carrots and red delicious apples.
- No artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or by-products.
- Use as a topper on kibble or serve as a standalone meal.
- Crafted in Hereford, TX and cooked in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Chicken & Turkey Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$29.69Chewy Price$28.21Autoship Price
- Merrick Grain-Free Wet Dog Food Real Chicken Recipe, 12.7-oz can, case of 12$42.96Chewy Price$47.88List Price$38.65Autoship Price
- American Journey Limited Ingredient Diet Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$30.79Chewy Price$29.25Autoship Price
- Merrick Grain-Free Wet Dog Food Cowboy Cookout, 12.7-oz can, case of 12$42.96Chewy Price$47.88List Price$40.81Autoship Price
- Merrick Chunky Grain-Free Wet Dog Food Big Texas Steak Tips Dinner, 12.7-oz can, case of 12$47.76Chewy Price$53.88List Price$43.04Autoship Price
- Merrick Grain-Free Real Texas Beef & Chicken Dinner Variety Pack Wet Dog Food, 12.7-oz can, case of 12$40.99Chewy Price$45.98List Price$38.94Autoship Price
- Merrick Grain-Free Wet Dog Food Wingaling, 12.7-oz can, case of 12$47.76Chewy Price$53.88List Price$45.37Autoship Price
- Merrick Grain-Free Favorites Wet Dog Food Variety Pack, 12.7-oz can, case of 12$45.05Chewy Price$45.98List Price$42.80Autoship Price
- Merrick Grain-Free Real Beef, Lamb & Bison Canned Dog Food, 12.7-oz can, case of 12$42.96Chewy Price$47.88List Price$37.39Autoship Price
- Merrick Backcountry Grain-Free Real Beef & Chicken Dinner Variety Pack Wet Dog Food, 12.7-oz can, case of 12$41.99Chewy Price$47.98List Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Merrick Grain-Free Real Texas Beef Dinner Canned Dog Food, 12.7-oz can, case of 12$42.96Chewy Price$47.88List Price$40.81Autoship Price
- Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Wet Dog Food, 12.7-oz can, case of 12$44.16Chewy Price$47.88List Price$41.95Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Broth, Potatoes...||Deboned Turkey, Chicken Broth, Deboned Duck...||Deboned Beef, Beef Broth, Chicken Broth...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Carrots...||Beef, Chicken, Beef Broth...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Duck, Turkey, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Chicken, Poultry, Meat|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, High-Protein|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Pate|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
376 Customer Reviews
excellent for picky dogs
9 year old German Shepard that has arthritis that I took in for a neighbor who passed away. She had been fed Purina but on the advice of a friend who also has a German Shepard, I switched her to Merrick both dry and canned food. She has perked up and I can't help but believe it is due to the nutritional elements in her food. I highly recommend it to anyone over other brands.
My four pugs really liked this canned food! I only keep canned food on hand for them as an occasional treat, or for my convenience and this one is a winner! I could easily identify each ingredient listed on the front of the can, the chicken chunks were firm and bigger than expected. I appreciate finding grain free canned food that is as “clean” as possible, and they gobbled it right up!
This dog food is awful to look at, like puke in a can. Mushy and runny. Would not revommend
My dog loved it 5/5!
My dog sat whimpering next to me as I opened this can of food for her. I can tell by the smell, it uses quality and healthy ingredients. The texture is more wet than what I’m used to with other products, but it made mixing with the dry food way easier. My dog devoured every last bite in 30 seconds or less, so that says she loved it and wanted more! She even came back to lick the bowl some more! I trust the Merrick brand in making quality products, so this is no exception. I will probably repurchase in the future and highly recommend to others!
Not as expected
I was expecting a stew like chunky texture like in the photo on the can unfortunately this particular product was not. The pot pie has a mushy texture more like a loaf blend. My dogs hated it
Doggo loved it!
I loved this food for my dog. I received this product for free and my German Shepard Jindo mix gobbled this right up! She loves canned food and this was no different, the plate was clean in seconds. I was confident in introducing this food to her diet because I saw bits of real meat and veggies in the food, and the ingredients list was exactly what I look for — healthy. Loved this for her!
She liked it until she didn’t
My dog immediately wanted to eat this, and gobbled it right up. The food didn’t smell terrible to my human nose either, so that was a plus. Per the can’s portion recommendation per weight, I let my dog eat the entire can. In retrospect, it was overkill. She threw it up a few hours later. Now, I shall not blame that entirely on the food. I think it was just the quantity that was the problem. Side note - ever since she ate the food she’s been coughing/hacking at times. She has a vet appointment tomorrow to check for respiratory issues. However, there were super large chunks in the food, and I worry one is hanging out in her throat. The can does say something about breaking up the larger pieces. So also, the food is not entirely to blame. I just didn’t think it would actually be an issue. I also had to use a utensil to get all the food out of the can - which wasn’t great purely for convenience purposes.
My pup and I had high hopes for this product. It has a great name and appears to have a unique blend of ingredients. You could see various pieces of what I assume was chicken within the food. Unfortunately, it was a pass for my sweet four-legged friend. She is very picky and didn’t love it. I think other furry friends may love this and it would be worth a try.
Quality canned food
This ingredient list is exactly what I look for when trying to feed my Yorkie a healthy, well-balanced diet. She isn’t generally a picky eater but she really does like when I introduce new foods into her diet. She gobbled this right up and had no digestive issues after. We travel often; therefore canned foods isn’t my preferred type of dog food (I prefer freeze dried that you add water to and also add fresh apples) but if you are looking for canned foods, the ingredients are nutritious, wholesome, and did not create any digestive issues for my 3.5-lb yorkie. For a canned food, this is 5/5.
My Picky Pom loved it!
*I received this free in exchanged for my honest review* My Blue Merle Pomeranian is by far the pickiest eater ever! So, I’m always skeptical trying new food with him, but he loved this stuff! Normally he’s a grazer and never really eats all of his food in one sitting-but with this Merrick-Pot Pie he did not take his off of his food. Im pretty sure he’s convinced that he got away with eating some people food!