Merrick Lil' Plates Grain-Free Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe with Freeze-Dried Raw Bites Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dry food with freeze-dried raw bites for small dogs.
- Features real deboned chicken as the very first ingredient.
- Developed with high levels of omega fatty acids, glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Paw-fect for helping small breeds of dogs build healthy muscles and maintain a high level of energy.
- Crafted in Hereford, TX and cooked in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Merrick Lil' Plates Grain-Free Small Breed Dry Dog Food Real Chicken + Sweet Potato Recipe, 4-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Merrick Lil' Plates Grain-Free Chicken-Free Real Texas Beef, Sweet Potato + Peas With Raw Bites Recipe Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$26.98Chewy Price$25.63Autoship Price
- CANIDAE PURE Petite Adult Small Breed Grain-Free with Chicken Dry Dog Food, 10-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Merrick Healthy Grains Raw-Coated Kibble Real Beef + Brown Rice Recipe Freeze-Dried Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$26.98Chewy Price$25.63Autoship Price
- CANIDAE PURE Petite Adult Small Breed Grain-Free with Salmon Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Merrick Lil' Plates Grain-Free Chicken-Free Real Texas Beef + Sweet Potato Recipe Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Merrick Real Texas Beef + Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Chicken-Free Adult Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$24.98Chewy Price$23.73Autoship Price
- Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Chicken-Free Real Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$24.98Chewy Price$23.73Autoship Price
- Merrick Healthy Grains Raw-Coated Kibble Real Chicken + Brown Rice Recipe Freeze-Dried Dry Dog Food, 10-lb bag$55.98Chewy Price$53.18Autoship Price
- CANIDAE PURE Petite Adult Small Breed Grain-Free with Lamb Dry Dog Food, 10-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Merrick Lil' Plates Grain-Free Chicken-Free Real Salmon + Sweet Potato Recipe Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$24.98Chewy Price$23.73Autoship Price
- Merrick Grain-Free Dry Dog Food Real Bison, Beef & Sweet Potato Recipe, 4-lb bag$25.98Chewy Price$24.68Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Deboned Beef, Lamb Meal, Salmon Meal...||Chicken, Turkey Meal, Peas...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Sweet Potatoes...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free...||Weight Control, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Grain-Free...|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support||Dental & Breath Care, Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support, N/A||Dental & Breath Care, Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support, N/A||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Turkey, Sweet Potato, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Sweet Potato, Chicken, Turkey, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Beef, Sweet Potato, Lamb, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
45 Customer Reviews
Picky eater approved
My male Boston terrier (rescue) is a picky eater but ever since we changed to Merrick he goes to his bowl an hour before "dinner" time and paws his bowl. He especially likes the Lil' Plates with freeze-dried raw. He has gained 2lbs since switching to Merrick (he is 20lbs); I no longer have to trick him into eating his food!
Lucky Charms for Puppies
My Mugsie is a picky eater. At 13 years young, he certainly lets me know how he feels about what I’m feeding him. When I put this down for breakfast, he ate all the freeze dried pieces before he ate the kibble. Just like how my kids eat all the marshmallows first in their Lucky Charms. My Tiffany just devours it. Thank you from my 2 satiated Shi Tzus.
My Shih-Tzu won’t eat it :-(
I really hoped my picky Shih-Tzu would eat this, but she only picks a few flavored pieces out and leaves the rest.
My Picky Eater
My little 8 year old - 12 pound shihtzu / bichon mix has a sensitive stomach and is a very picky eater. She also has a bad back and hips. So I was looking for something that would be healthier for her and that she would actually eat. We switched a few time because of recalls and she would eat other food but not every day. Somedays she wouldn't eat at all. She loves this stuff. I feed her twice a day and she licks the bowl clean every meal. I feel she is a little spunkier and her stomach issues have been very minimal. We love Merrick.
Great food, great price, quick shipping. Dog doesn’t waste anything.
Good quality food!
we always had big,pure bred large dogs,raised from pups. I'm now a widow,& cant handle 100+Lbs,nor physically train a puppy. I decided to Adopt! What a treasure!! I now have a 5-6yr Amer.Bulldog/Mix! She is so sweet,kissy,a pure wiggle-butt! Shelter food was whatever they had! I tried my old brand,but chunks too big, had grains, I mixed it w/gravy to use it up,!tried this 4#,she loves both the Beef or Chicken! Eats 1/4 in the morning then eats the rest at supper...her coat is softer now too! have switched to 10#bag! Thank You Thank You.
My dog loves this dog food
My dog really love this dog food, she is fussy but never has a problem when this is mixed with her other food.
My dogs love it
My dogs love this food and gather around as I pour it into their bowls.
I have an extremely picky eater! My dog is 5 years old and over four of those years I couldn’t find a food he really liked. Around a year ago, I heard of Merrick , and looked into the ingredients and nutrition and liked what I saw, but the biggest concern was, would my dog eat it? He’s loves it, he actually finishes the food in his bowl, something that never happened with other foods.
My lil' pals love it....
I make my own dog food and I use this brand to help extend it but they love it by itself.