Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet with Healthy Grains Real Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Chicken-Free Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Salmon, Salmon Meal, Brown Rice...||Deboned Beef, Pork Meal, Brown Rice...||Deboned Salmon, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...||Duck, Duck Meal, Brown Rice...||Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Barley...|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, High-Protein...||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Limited Ingredient Diet, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Chicken-Free, With Grain|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Beef, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Duck, Poultry||Lamb, Meat|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
About This Item
- Limited-ingredient dry dog food with healthy grains and salmon.
- Specially formulated for sensitive stomachs using only 9 key components.
- Does not contain any chickpeas, lentils, peas, soy, corn, wheat, dairy or eggs.
- Features real deboned salmon as the very first ingredient and single source of protein.
- Crafted in Hereford, TX and cooked in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealAmerican Journey Limited Ingredient Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- dealMerrick Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Chicken-Free Real Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$68.12Chewy Price$72.98List Price$64.71Autoship Price
- dealAmerican Journey Limited Ingredient Duck & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- dealMerrick Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Chicken-Free Real Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$68.03Chewy Price$72.98List Price$64.63Autoship Price
- dealMerrick Healthy Grains Real Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe With Ancient Grains Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$73.98Chewy Price$70.28Autoship Price
- Merrick Backcountry Raw Infused Grain-Free Chicken-Free Pacific Catch Recipe Dry Dog Food, 20-lb bag$81.98Chewy Price$77.88Autoship Price
- dealNutro Limited Ingredient Diet Sensitive Support with Real Duck & Lentils Grain-Free Adult Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$86.98Chewy Price$82.63Autoship Price
- dealMerrick Backcountry Chicken-Free Raw Infused Pacific Catch Recipe With Healthy Grains Dry Dog Food, 20-lb bag$78.72Chewy Price$81.98List Price$74.78Autoship Price
- dealMerrick Grain-Free Chicken-Free Real Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 10-lb bag$48.87Chewy Price$51.98List Price$46.43Autoship Price
- Nutro Limited Ingredient Diet Sensitive Support with Real Venison Meal & Sweet Potato Grain-Free Adult Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$73.95Chewy Price$86.98List Price$70.25Autoship Price
- dealMerrick Backcountry Raw Infused Dry Dog Food Great Plains Red Recipe With Healthy Grains, 20-lb bag$79.17Chewy Price$81.98List Price$75.21Autoship Price
- dealMerrick Healthy Grains Raw-Coated Kibble Real Salmon + Brown Rice Recipe Freeze-Dried Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$76.98Chewy Price$73.13Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
52 Customer Reviews
Awesome pit food
I needed a salmons based food either grain free or rice based and I couldn’t find anything reasonably priced that had quality ingredients. No local pet store carry’s the Merrick simple brand. My pit loves the simple ingredients and the main salmon ingredients
Silver Lab with allergies
The vet recommended I switch to a food immediatelty with salmon as a main ingredient, and NOT grain free. My lab has food allergies with severe itching and red eyes. This was the only food that I could find at the store that day that met both criteria, so I bought it. His allergies have had reduced significantly since switching and he seems to love the taste. Once, I established that it would work for him, I ordered it on auto ship from Chewy for him and my black lab.
This is the only food that seems to have resolved my dogs food allergies. I even tried the prescription hydrolyzed diets, but those didn’t help. This food is worth it. My dogs coat is beautiful and he’s not miserably itchy. Highly recommend if your dog has bad food allergies.
Bonnie, our MinPin mix, seems perfectly happy with this temporary or perhaps to become alternate substitute. Her regular dry food is the Chicken & Brown Rice but it was out of stock so since she eats salmon in her canned food we decided to give this a try. Being the same brand and very similar in most ingredients there was no transition problem and she likes it just as much...as far as I can tell.
good LID food
I liked the quality of the kibble and my sensitive stomach pup did ok on it. He’s a picky eater though and wouldn’t touch it after a few days on it. We ended up going to a different kibble.
All Bags NOT created equal
I’m so annoyed with this product. Sometimes I order a bag for my two mini dachshunds, and the kibble is dark and smaller. Sometimes I order a bag and the kibble are lighter and larger. My pups eat fine when it’s the darker color, but seem to dislike the larger ones. This is SO ANNOYING because you never know which type you will get. Where is the Quality Control? Why am I constantly getting different food in the same bag???
My Dog Loves It
I've had my 24-pound Poodle Mix on this kibble for awhile now, and he's done exceptionally well with it. He had been getting dry skin all up his back and down his tail with other kibble, but it has cleared up since switching him to the Merrick Limited Ingredient line. My vet advised that a lot of dogs have bad reactions to pea/pea protein, and this formula has none. I rotate the salmon flavor with the lamb, beef and chicken and my boy loves all of them.
PETS SEEM TO LOVE IT
Tried different name brands, tried Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet Salmon, pets seem to love it I was having hard time getting them to eat.
My pickiest eater ate this so well right from the beginning.I mix it with some wet food and down it goes.
Dog didn’t like it
I have a 170 lb Bullmastiff that doesn’t say no to much, but he wouldn’t eat it. I was hoping it would help with his allergies but I will never know.