Merrick Natural Cuts Medium Real Beef Flavor Rawhide Free Dog Treats, 4 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Filled with real, mouthwatering beef.
- Yummy, savory chews will keep your pup occupied during treat time.
- There’s no rawhide here—these treats are made with meat and wholesome ingredients such as rice and potatoes.
- The outside of the chew offers a medium texture your dog can really work on.
- Use it as a reward for good behavior, during training, or simply as a delightful treat!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Center Lamb Ear Dog Treat, 6 count$8.97Chewy Price$8.52Autoship Price
- Merrick Natural Cuts Large Real Beef Flavor Rawhide Free Dog Treats, 3 count$9.98Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.48Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS Flat Beef Gullet Dog Chew Treats, 6-in, 12 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Merrick Natural Cuts Medium Real Venison Rawhide Free Dog Treats, 4 count$10.98Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.43Autoship Price
- Redbarn Puff Braid Beef Esophagus Large Dog Treat, 1 count$7.69Chewy Price$7.31Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Beef Trachea Chews 6" Dog Treats, 12 count$28.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.07Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA 6" Pork Skin Roll Dog Treats, 18 ct$24.37Chewy Price$23.15Autoship Price
- Redbarn Puff Braid Beef Esophagus Small/Medium Dog Treat, 1 count$4.39Chewy Price$4.17Autoship Price
- Canine Naturals Hide Free Chicken Recipe Sticks Dog Treats, 10 count$8.54Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.11Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Beef Bully Bites Dog Chews, 10-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Beef Basted Munchy Sticks Dog Treats, 100ct$13.99Chewy Price$19.33List Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rice, Vegetable Glycerin, Beef...||Rice, Vegetable Glycerin, Beef...||Rice, Vegetable Glycerin, Beef...||Rice, Vegetable Glycerin, Venison...||Pig Skin, Rice Flour, Corn Starch...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||Chicken-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free||Chicken-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free||Chicken-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free||Chicken-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Rawhide-Free, High-Protein, Chicken-Free|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Venison, Meat||Pork, Bacon, Meat|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, High-Energy||Dental & Breath Care, High-Energy||Dental & Breath Care, High-Energy||Allergy Relief, Dental & Breath Care, High-Energy||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
34 Customer Reviews
Too Big for Miniature Poodle
I'm sure my dog would like these if they weren't too big for him.
I bin using Chewy for long time. I haven’t bin disappointed yet. They always answer my question and always helped me to fined best food for my little poppy. And best trite . My dog loves these bones.It’s totally safe.Thank you Chewy.
Bodie is a fan!
My pup Bodie really enjoyed these. I would put these in the “special” treat category - they are a little costly at 4 treats for about $9ish but my pup is spoiled so I have no shame there. They take him a little longer to eat but he really goes to town. These would keep a slower chewer entertain for a bit, for Bodie it takes longer then a greenie and less time then a bully stick. I didn’t notice any intense smell when I opened them and they didn’t make a mess while being consumed. While Bodie is good motivated, he will snub a treat if he isn’t a fan and that was definitely not the case here. We plan to purchase more to have in the treat rotation! Sorry for the less then beautiful photo - I couldn’t distract Bodie enough from the treat to snap a good shot (good sign of a good treat I would say!)
I received these treats for free for a review. Unfortunately my dog was too young (5 months) & too small (less than 10 lbs) to try them. However, I wanted to give them a review so I had my Mother-in-law's dog who's older & weighs more to try them instead. Her dog enjoyed them, she also liked how they're Raw-hide free. The Merrick Natural Cuts seem like a really cool concept, but I'm not sure I can 100% say I recommend them from my own personal lack of experience. However, based on my Mother-in-law's positive feelings/review on this product I feel comfortable posting this review.
Not for Older Dogs
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest feedback and to test the product. My dog is about 15 years old and her teeth are very fragile. As soon as I received this product, I knew that the treats would not work for her, as the beef sticks are very hard and she is unable to bite through tough food or treats. That being said, I was able to give the treats to my brother's dogs who absolutely loved them. They are labs and were obsessed with the treats. It did not take them long to chew them and I felt comfortable giving the treats to them because the ingredient list was all-natural and rawhide-free. My only concern was that the dogs would choke on the treat, as they were eating it very fast and ended up swallowing big pieces of it. I monitored the dogs as they chewed on the treats and everything was fine. I probably would not repurchase this product for my dog but I would consider repurchasing for my friends' and family's dogs.
My pups loved these treats!
zero complaints from me or my dogs with these! Rawhide free is important to me so I loved seeing that, and my dogs love beef!!they were a medium soft chew which was perfect. at first I was concerned about the size of the treat- but it was equivalent to them chewing on a bully stick. they had to work at it which is great for their mental stimulation, and got to enjoy it slowly. great treat for them after lots of exercise. it took them both about 10-15 minutes to eat it and they are both average paced eaters. I would buy these!
I received this product free for my honest review. I love Merrick for their quality; I always know my dog is getting the best ingredients when i get Merrick brand food or treats. My dog loved these treats and I think they were good for keeping plaque off of his teeth. However, I will say as others have mentioned that the treats are quite hard, so if your dog is older or has teeth prone to chipping, these may not be the best choice.
My dog loves these! The only downside is that unlike other bones they don’t do anything to clean my dogs teeth. My dog is 80 lbs but the medium 25-40lbs bones are plenty big. They don’t effect her sensitive stomach and she seems to really enjoy the taste. I thought they didn’t smell that bad in comparison to most, but they do have a smell. I would repurchase these again!
My dogs enjoyed them, but they didn’t last long.
We have four large dogs, all over 125lbs. We have used Merrick dry (recommend by our Bernese breeder), so we are familiar with the brand and its quality. While my dogs did love the smell and enjoyed these as treats, I would not consider them a chew as they devoured them pretty quickly. That may be because we were given the medium size. Maybe large would last longer:). Overall, my dogs enjoyed them.
Great treats for bigger dogs
I received these dog treats for free to give an honest review.These are great treats but sadly they're too big for my dog ( I have a small Yorkie mix who weights 10lbs. The package says for dogs 25lb and up) I ended up giving it to my friends Shiba who absolutely loved it. He had a blast eating it. The ingredients in this treat are great! All the natural ingredients on the top of the list is always a great sign and there's no rawhide which is another plus. I highly recommend this for any big pup in your life :)