Merrick Purrfect Bistro Complete Care Grain- Free Sensitive Stomach Recipe Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted in Merrick’s Hereford, Texas kitchen and cooked in the USA.
- Real, deboned chicken is the first ingredient in this scrumptious, highly-digestible cat food.
- 100% free from grain, wheat and corn.
- Made without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Whole foods like sweet potatoes are easy-to-digest and contain antioxidants to support your cat’s immune system.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealNatural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets High Protein Chicken Formula Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$25.98Chewy Price$24.68Autoship Price
- Halo Holistic Wild Salmon & Whitefish Recipe Grain-Free Healthy Weight Indoor Cat Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$56.99List Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions SENSITIVITIES Limited Ingredient Duck Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$73.99Chewy Price$83.99List Price$70.29Autoship Price
- Lotus Low-Fat Chicken Grain-Free Recipe Dry Cat Food, 2.2-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price
- Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Indoor Grain-Free Turkey & Chickpea Formula Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$25.98Chewy Price$24.68Autoship Price
- DealWellness Natural Hairball Control Chicken Meal & Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$18.38Chewy Price$18.99List Price$17.46Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Original Ultra Chicken & Salmon Meal Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$20.98Chewy Price$19.93Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Chicken Indoor Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$37.49Chewy Price$35.62Autoship Price
- SquarePet Squarely Natural Chicken & Brown Rice Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- DealWellness Complete Health Natural Grain-Free Deboned Chicken & Chicken Meal Dry Cat Food, 2.25-lb bag$11.39Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.82Autoship Price
- DealWellness Complete Health Chicken & Rice Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Lovingly Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Salmon and Sweet Potato Dry Cat Food, 3.4-lb bag, bundle of 2$27.98Chewy Price$26.58Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Deboned Salmon, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Salmon, Salmon Meal, Ocean Fish Meal...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Weight Control||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Sweet Potato, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Sweet Potato, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Salmon, Sweet Potato, Seafood & Fish, Fruits & Vegetables||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
86 Customer Reviews
Merrick perfect bistro complete care grain free cat food
Merrick perfect bistro grain free cat and kitten food is one of the better foods I feed my cats. My cats love this food and do very well on it. I would pick this over some of the other brands like RC ( that has a lot of fillers and corn ) My only complaint is that this is not always in stock.
Cats like... but dusty
My cats do enjoy this food and I've ordered it before without issue. This time though, the food was very dusty, like it was thrown around and some of it got crushed into powder. I don't want them to breathe in the dust so I'm having to sift the powder out from the rest of the food. Otherwise, thumbs up.
This food is very good for my cat Pumpkin. He must have grain free food and this and this sensative stomach food is perfect.
Fussy Regurgitating Cats
Wouldn't touch this food, but that may be because they are very fussy. I am trying to work around the vet's prescription cat food $$$
no more diarrhea !
my extra sensitive tummy cat's favorite crunchies and the only thing that has helped her guts other than giving her fiber and probiotic supplements. Only downside is fluctuating high high prices lately :/
Cats would not touch
I’m sorry to say I have six cats and I thought this would be a cheaper way to not have to buy blue buffalo for my cats with stomach problems but they would not touch this food now I’m stuck with it and feeding to the foxes in my neighborhood. What an expensive treat for them
Cat wasn't interested..
My cat, Maple, has very sensitive stomach and throws up very easily. She was originally on my other cat's subscription (with vet approval) of hydrolyzed protein but it was too expensive to feed them both on a prescription diet. She's obsessed with the food. However, when I tried to transition her, she would either not eat the food at all or only pick out her old food. This has decent ingredients (i guess) and not that it is Merrick's fault or anything but I guess my cat is a picky eater.
This food was full of powder & gave my cats terrible gas
This food was so powdery my cats didn't like it very much, and when they did eat it, it gave them terrible gas. I'm very disappointed. I had hoped this would help my cats with digestive issues, but it didn't.
Merrick Perfect Bistro Complete Care
Two of my fur-boys have sensitive stomachs & 2 have urinary problems so I just tried this Merrick brand & found out that it is fabulous! They have no problems eating it with their prescribed food either. I'd definitely recommend this "Merrick" food, if you, like me have fur-kids with sensitive tummies!
I mix this food in with another dry food and it helps my cat with his stomach issues