Bundle: Merrick Real Texas Beef + Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Food + Wet Dog Food Cowboy Cookout

  • Was:

    $101.90

  • Bundle Price:

    $100.88 FREE 1-3 dayShipping on this item

  • You Save:

    $1.02 (1%)

Autoship: &Save

(Save an extra )

Simply select Autoship at checkout for easy regular deliveries.


Why Autoship?
  • FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
  • Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
  • No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
In stock
cw-icon-heart Created with Sketch. Add to Favorites
Key Benefits
  • Grain-free kibble made with real deboned beef and sweet potato.
  • 60 percent of the protein comes from animal sources, so this recipe delivers an ideal combination of protein and healthy fats to help your dog maintain optimal weight and increased energy.
  • Developed with omega fatty acids to support skin and coat health, and glucosamine and chondroitin to help maintain healthy hips and joints.
  • Wet food features chunks of USDA-inspected deboned beef, carrots, green beans and granny smith apples.
  • The cans have easy-pull tabs making mealtime prep a cinch!
Description

Your four-legged friend will feel home-on-the-range when he dines on Merrick Real Texas Beef + Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Food + Wet Dog Food Cowboy Cookout. The natural kibble is made with 65 percent protein and healthy fat ingredients—with deboned beef as the number one ingredient to help maintain healthy muscle tissue and energy levels. The remaining 35 percent consists of produce, fiber, vitamins, minerals and other natural ingredients to create a complete and balanced diet. Meanwhile, the wholesome, grain-free canned food features chunks of USDA-inspected deboned beef along with green beans, carrots and granny smith apples. It also features a savory gravy for added flavor and moisture during mealtime. This wag-worthy combo is sure to have your paw-tner begging for more!

  • Item Number
    361711
Rating: 5.0 of 5 stars 1 Review 1 Review 5 out of 5 Stars

Filter reviews by star rating

100% Recommend

100% of reviewersrecommend this product

Rating: 5.0 of 5 stars 5 / 5

You've Already Reviewed This Item

1 Review

Showing 1 Review

  • 5 out of 5 stars

    great.....

    By jollyjim on Apr 8, 2022

    GREAT HOW ABOUT OFFERING DISCOUNTS FOR LONG-STANDING CLIENTS?

    You liked it! Something went wrong. Please try again later. Report