Merry Products 3-Door Furniture Style Dog Crate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed for indoor use, it blends fashion and function—a crate in your living room doesn't need to be an eyesore after all!
- Includes three doors for entrance and exit; use the front door, the double side doors or leave all three open for your pal.
- Double-hinged front doors keep your pal safely inside while looking ultra stylish.
- Removable tray makes cleanup easy as possible—no more stressing about those little accidents.
- Easy to assemble and boxed with the hardware you need to make installation straightforward.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 42 inch$74.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Merry Products Double Door Furniture Style Dog Crate & End Table, 43 inch$264.21Chewy Price$266.84List Price
- Merry Products 2-in-1 Configurable Single Door Furniture Style Dog Crate & Gate, 32 inch$149.69Chewy Price$159.42List Price
- Unipaws Wooden Wire Furniture End Table Dog Crate, Weathered Gray, Large$359.99Chewy Price
- Unipaws Wooden Wire Furniture Style Dog Crate, 36 inch$229.99Chewy Price$249.99List Price
- Casual Home Chappy Single Door Furniture Style Dog Crate & Wood Slats, Espresso, 22 inch$89.59Chewy Price$202.99List Price
- Unipaws Furniture Style Dog Crate, Weathered Gray, Large$399.99Chewy Price
- New Age Pet ecoFLEX Single Door Furniture Style Dog Crate & End Table, Russet, 42 inch$223.99Chewy Price$329.99List Price
- Merry Products Double Door Furniture Style Dog Crate, Mahogany, 42 inch$201.79Chewy Price$266.84List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Removable Pan, 3-Door||Divider Included, Double Door, Removable Pan||Double Door, Locking||Double Door, Locking||—|
|Material||Wood, Steel, Metal||Wood||Wood, Coated Metal, Metal||Wood, Coated Metal, Metal||—|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Tools Included||No||No Tools Required||No||No||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
80 Customer Reviews
Awesome crate for all dogs
This crate is great! Love the fouls door and single door. The single door can be placed on either side to fit every space. The slide out tray is cool for some. My dog doesnt need it. But it hind his crate lad nicely! Easy to assemble and sturdy. Looks beautiful
This crate was the most well packed item I've received in a very long time! Not one ding or scratch on the whole thing! It came with all pieces and parts numbered or alphabetized. Only draw back so far as I'm still putting together is no written directions, just pictures which aren't the most explanatory. I had to go back to the original pictures on the chewy site to see how the latches on the two doors were installed since there are no predrilled holes on one side to install the latch correctly. Directions also state no power tools which requires using a Phillips head screwdriver for everything. I'm 73 and doing it by myself which is doable but having two would be more helpful for sure.
Even better than expected
I was scared to buy this after reading negative reviews. I ordered it anyway and I love it. This is a really nice looking piece, just like in the pictures. The unit itself is very sturdy, very good quality and looks really, really nice - like a piece of furniture. It looks much better than the wire crates and couldn't be better for the price. I'm getting another for my other doggie. I'm surprised people had negative things to say about this piece. I can't imagine how this could disappoint.
Angry Dog Mom
This was a total waste of my money!! My dog chewed through the bars and was out of the crate in less than 30 min . Why would anyone build a dog crate with wooden bars???? It was totally ruined in 30 min. of use, a giant waste of my money!!!!!
Do not order These
My Dogs 2 Chewed their way right thru this crate. little yorkie pups one was 3 1/2 pounds the other 4 1/2 So after a month with 2 puppies they are useless. I did see new modified with wires doors.
Would not Recommend
Very cute design but the material is not suitable for a puppy. Mine is not a chewer but was able to chew threw the bars on the door in one day. Very disappointed.
Puppy no no
I got the product and used it for 4 days. Then my puppy was in it maybe 3-4 hours each day. She literally bit thru the wooden spindle railings and was out when I got home. I thought they were harder but not for a puppy to be in.
Beautiful, but not worth it
I bought this because I loved the look and thought it would fit in great with my decor - which it does. However, it was a headache from the moment I took it out of the box. The instructions are horrible and takes a lot of guesswork to actually get through. After getting through that I thought the worst was over. Negative. My 5 lb dog has broken the side door panel off multiple times and I’ve had to drill in metal L panels to keep it on.
Extremely disappointed for how much I paid for this! Only had it together for a couple of days and my puppy was able to break the door off this poorly made crate!
Nice looking crate
Overall the crate works well in my home. The assembly was challenging as it was not always easy to tell from the diagram. There were no written instructions, just picture diagrams and if your vision is not 20/20 good luck. An online video would have been helpful.