Merry Products Tudor Decorative Rabbit Hutch
About This Item
- Versatile design provides both a rabbit coop and run to accommodate up to four bunnies.
- Beautifully designed with pitched roof, embellished doorway, decorative half-timbering and exposed woodwork.
- Protects bunnies from the weather and predators outdoors, and keeps them cozy indoors.
- Includes large removable tray and two bottom doors that open wide for easy cleaning.
- Attic compartment offers extra storage space to keep all your bunny care essentials.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- New Age Pet Columbia Rabbit Hutch, Grey$230.32Chewy Price$423.99List Price
- A&E Cage Company 43-in Deluxe 4-Tier Small Animal Cage, Black$293.72Chewy Price$299.99List Price
- TRIXIE Small Animal Hutch$99.99Chewy Price
- Prevue Pet Products Feisty Ferret Home, Black Hammertone$246.27Chewy Price$319.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Small Animal Cage with Play Yard, Large$214.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Natura Rabbit Hutch With Sloped Roof, Glazed Pine, Small$112.27Chewy Price$214.80List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Small Animal Cage, Coco & White$186.38Chewy Price$329.99List Price
- TRIXIE Natura 1- Story Rabbit Hutch, Medium$109.29Chewy Price$164.99List Price
- TRIXIE Small Animal Hutch with Outdoor Run, X-Small$163.49Chewy Price
- Kaytee Open Living Small Pet Habitat, 48 x 24-in$91.99Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- New Age Pet ecoFLEX Park Avenue Indoor Small Animal Hutch, Maple, Small$159.99Chewy Price$449.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit|
|Material||Wood||Wood||Wood, Steel, Metal||Wood, Steel, Metal||Wood, Plastic|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
Just ok not worth the money
The wood is cheap will break off on corners we decided the top was a waste of space so we added a ladder so our bunny can go up there as well. And added more space on the bottom sides.
Super cute, but not as functional
Overall I like this rabbit pen and am not sorry that I bought it. Having said that...we had to put a tray from our dog crate underneath it to keep it inside. I don't think the wood it is made from would be long-lasting enough for outdoor use. It was easy to assemble and all the pieces were included. It took a day or 2 for my rabbit to go upstairs, but she uses all the spaces now. It smells weird and took about a week to air out. It's smaller than you might think because the dimensions are for the wide roof. The actual footage for your pet is a bit smaller. You can't beat the cuteness factor though.
My Bunny Loves his Tudor!
So Cute! I have it in the family room, it is adorable to see my little guy go running up the ramp where he chills and watches TV. He is free to go about the house as he pleases, but everytime I go to check on him..He's IN his Tudor! He loves it!! He is rapidly "modifying" it by chewing. I wouldn't use this outdoors, the Raccoons would look at it like a Lunch Box. It definitely needs some type of flooring over the metal tray, even with a thick layer of litter my boy has slipped on it. The style is really cute and it's small so it doesn't look obtrusive indoors. Best part is, my Boy is loving having his very own house!
Cutest Bunny Hutch
The styling of this hutch is absolutely cute! It was easy to assemble although the instructions were not the best. They could’ve had indicated with arrows or stickers what pieces were to up and which were to go down. Each piece was labeled well with a number. Many of my pieces came with minor scratches or dings which were easy to cover with a wood pen. The top portion has a storage attic which broke the first day but it was easy to just screw back in place. I bought a dog crate plan for the bottom portion to keep everything tidy.
Beautiful and functional... Love it!
Love this house! I too, like many other buyers had viewed this house for a while before purchasing. My initial concerns for the metal bottom pull out tray vs. plastic, and no bottom level tray were not an issue. Charlotte does fine on the upper metal tray and it’s easy to wipe clean. I put a plastic dog kennel tray in the lower level and it works fine. The attic has lots of storage for supplies! The best parts of the Tudor house..... Happy bunny!....and it’s so attractive! It looks like a doll house... for bunny!
Works great as indoor hutch
We made a couple of modifications when putting it together - door indoor use- putting the ceiling piece on the bottom for the rabbits to sit on. We have a pet fence around it and section of vinyl under the whole thing. Really cute for an inside pet.
My boyfriend and I put this together pretty quickly and it is so cute. It's like a barbie house, but for rabbits lol. I love it so much
My bunnie loves this cage! We just got her a friend!
Cute, stylish and small
This compliments my yard but is too small for more than one small rabbit. We made it more accommodating by adding a “run” with high wire fencing and a small gate. Easy to put together-gave the task to my teenagers.
Nice hutch, easy to pick together- took about an hour. Nothing came broken even with the outside box all beat up. Small so I wouldn’t recommend for a rabbit to live in permanently.