Merry Products Washroom Night Stand Multifunctional Litter Pan Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All in one design works as a kitty litter pan cover, nightstand bed for cats and dogs, and stylish coffee table.
- Use as a litter box cover and kitty washroom with installable stainless steel towel bar that’s perfect for bathrooms.
- Transforms into the perfect nighttime sleeping area by adding your pal’s favorite comfy bed, litter-free.
- Natural wood grain fiberboard cabinet design, wainscoting paneling, and space for books and décor items make it a cute coffee table.
- Simple to assemble and keep tidy with stainless steel hardware and magnetized door that opens wide for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- New Age Pet ecoFLEX Litter Loo & End Table, Grey, Jumbo$150.47Chewy Price$234.99List Price
- Frisco 35-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Tunnel, Gray$79.99Chewy Price
- The Refined Feline Refined Deluxe Cat Litter Box, Mahogany, Large$219.99Chewy Price
- Unipaws Decorative Diamond-Design Cat Litter Box Enclosure, White$89.99Chewy Price$95.99List Price
- Sweet Barks Wooden Nightstand Cat Litter Box Enclosure, Black$119.99Chewy Price$130.00List Price
- Unipaws Decorative Bench Cat Litter Box Enclosure, Walnut$149.58Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- Pet Gear Prp Pawty Space Saver Cat Litter Box Enclosure, Espresso$69.99Chewy Price
- Sweet Barks Wooden Side Table Cat Litter Box Enclosure, White$79.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- TRIXIE Wooden Cat Home & Litter Box Cover, Gray$64.45Chewy Price$93.99List Price
- Baxton Studio Nova 1-Door Cat Litter Box Cover House$148.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
|Height Range||—||—||30 inches & under||—||—|
Questions & Answers
36 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
337 Customer Reviews
Not as pictured
Bought cappuccino. It is nit cappuccino as pictured and does not match my cappuccino furniture. This has multi tone coloring. Cannot use will return. Pic will not attach. Will stick to food, litter, and toys from now on.
Horrible horrible quality! Broke in three places while putting together and was not rough with it at all.
Litter box enclosure
Went together easily. However door hinges on 1 side I needed the door hinge on the opposite side.
Colors are a bit inconsistent
I’m not sure if the staining process the company uses is a bit odd or if it’s the material itself. I ordered one in espresso and the first one I received looked way more like the walnut color option. I reached out the chewy thinking I had the wrong item, and they replaced the item free of charge and even suggested donating the spare to a shelter (which I love!) The second one they sent me is still noticeably different than advertised, being more of a reddish brown (still closer to walnut IMO) than a cool dark brown, but it still looks nice! I also highly recommend looking up how to use the cam/lock hardware before installing like another reviewer recommended
Little small for littler box
I have a single cat pellet littler box and it's a little too long for the night stand. We still use it; just can't close the little door. Will probably use for something else down the line. Works fine as a night stand. Don't put anything too heavy
Save yourself the money
Assembly wasn’t bad, it’s pretty basic and takes some common sense. Unfortunately as much as I wanted to love this product, it’s horrible. The inside retains/absorbs odors no matter how much you clean up after your pet or clean the unit. To make matters worse, the particle board broke where the bottom hinge is. I ordered this profits on 11/20/21 but assembled it about a month later and it’s already falling apart even after handling with care. I profusely regret not listening to the other reviews!
Cheaply Made and falls apart
As I was putting it together I could tell it was cheaply made but figured as long as it worked who cared. Well last night I went to close the door after cleaning the litter box and the door fell off. The wood that the door prongs go into broke off and now there is no where for the door to sit. A door less cover is pretty pointless.
Do not buy
I ordered an espresso colored one and received a damaged walnut one, the wood was so broken I could not assemble despite attempting for about 2 hours. Absolute waste of money for $70
Take it or leave it
This was okay... It came with a cracked base piece that made it difficult to install the door. The wooden side panel was also weak enough to somehow let a tiny wooden dowel poke through with literally no force... But for something that takes this long to build, and comes with so many pieces, it was easier to just rig it to work (mostly), then to worry about taking the rest of it back apart, and hoping it all fit back into the box to return.
replaced identical unit
I had one of these litter box covers before. It lasted about 3.5 years before the door started falling off. because I didn't want to upset my cat, I ordered the same unit. this time assembly was more difficult and it pulled apart tearing off the wood. I had to put screws in to reinforce it. while it is a good option for my cat--I put her food on top, I can't recommend it as a well made piece that will last for years.