Miaustore Dog & Cat Bowl, 3.5-oz
About This Item
- Dish features a unique, pet-friendly shape, designed with whiskers in mind.
- Ceramic bowl is more hygienic than normal plastic food bowls.
- Sleek, elegant look adds a touch of class to your BFF’s dining experience.
- Easy to keep clean—food bowl is conveniently dishwasher safe.
- Designed to be super stable to prevent spilling and sliding.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Weelywally Toscana Double Ceramic Modern Elevated Dog & Cat Bowl, Grey$119.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Black Marble Design Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 0.75 Cup, 2 count$16.60Chewy Price$17.48List Price
- Ethical Pet Paw Print Titanium Dog Bowl, Titanium, 3-cup$19.99Chewy Price
- STAR WARS STORMTROOPER Silicone Dog & Cat Can Cover$6.99Chewy Price
- Park Life Designs Lagos Ceramic Dog Bowl, 4-cup$13.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid, BPA-Free||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant, Crate||Non-Skid|
|Material||Ceramic||Ceramic||Ceramic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Rubber, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||3.5-oz||1-cup; 8-oz||1.25 Cups/10 OZ||—||4.5 Cup, 36 fl oz|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Miaustore ceramic cat dish
I love these! I have 2 in the cobalt blue. I also have a cobalt blue water fountain. These products are very well made. They do break if dropped but are dish washer safe. The size is just right for half a small can of wet food. I add a little bit of warm water because that’s the way Leo, my 16 pound Ragdoll cat likes it! No whisker fatigue with this design! I love it. Highly recommend. If you play candy crush jelly look for Leo’s picture.
Had to throw them away the next day
These had soooo much promise, and I was so hopeful they'd be perfect, however within only 1 day, the glaze started coming off and the pottery was wet all the way through. I wouldn't eat off them, much less give any food to my kitty on them as the glaze would end up in my cat, not good.