MiceDirect Frozen Mice & Rat Feeders Snake Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Delivered frozen in a resealable, opaque bag for comfortable storage in your freezer.
- All MiceDirect feeder rodents are ethically raised by qualified staff in a climate-controlled environment, and receive professional-grade feed used by zoos.
- Irradiated to reduce the risk of salmonella contamination.
- Offers a safe, nutritious and convenient way to mimic your reptile’s wild diet.
- Fuzzy rats are ideal for young ball pythons, red tail boas, adult corn, rat, milk, king and hognose snakes as well as monitor lizards.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Symton Medium Live Black Soldier Fly Larvae Lizard Food, 500 count$15.98Chewy Price$17.00List Price$15.18Autoship Price
- ABDragons X-Large Dubia Roaches Small Pet & Reptile Food, 200 count$59.52Chewy Price$70.40List Price$56.54Autoship Price
- Mazuri Herbivorous Reptile Food, 25-lb bag$86.84Chewy Price$82.50Autoship Price
- Fluker's Gourmet-Style Canned Dubia Roaches Reptile Food, 1.2-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Mazuri Aquatic Turtle Food, 25-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$61.99List Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Komodo Jelly Pots Reptile Food, 40 count$36.95Chewy Price$35.10Autoship Price
- Fluker's Large Pellet Tortoise Diet Land Turtle Food, 10-oz jar$9.36Chewy Price$8.89Autoship Price
- Nature Zone Bites Iguana Food, 24-oz bottle$25.24Chewy Price$26.95List Price$23.98Autoship Price
- Fluker's Tortoise Diet Land Turtle Food, 7-oz jar$8.78Chewy Price$8.34Autoship Price
- Mazuri Better Bug Gut Loading Feeder Insect Supplement, 8-oz bag$14.39Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.67Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Gourmet Repti Sticks Floating Aquatic Turtle Food, 4.5-oz jar$7.61Chewy Price$12.99List Price$7.23Autoship Price
- ABDragons Large Dubia Roaches Small Pet & Reptile Food, 200 count$57.43Chewy Price$63.80List Price$54.56Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rat||Rat||Rat||Mice.||Ground Timothy Hay, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Rice Flour...|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
I just discovered these and they are perfect for our large dogs. My caregiver has one of my pups and brings her to work everyday to play with her brother and Mama. She loves to chew on real stick on the property and tears them to shreds. I’m always afraid she will get splinters in her mouth or worse throat. We found these for her to chew on and she loves them. Both of her dogs and on of mine will sit and just chew. Their fav is the calming, and the mint. I wish you could buy them separately because you always get a reg flavor with one other flavor that you get to pick, but they don’t really chew on the reg one as much as the flavored ones. We just got the new mesquite one and they like it as well. Still the calming and mint are their favorite. Thank you for making this product. Suggestion (maybe think about a beef, peanut butter, sweet Potatoes or many other options as flavors. Thank you so much…. 5 stars from our fur babies!
These unlocked something
Got these for my brothers new baby kitten. Not sure if his kitten likes it but my 7 year old lazy ‘can’t be bothered if it’s not food’ cat Bea snatched them from the box. I haven’t even been allowed to touch the toys to clip them off the packaging board yet cuz they’re attached to her now. These have unlocked the inner monster in her that I haven’t seen since she was a baby. Will have to order these again soon for my brothers kitten cuz I will not be able to give him these slobbered berries.
I have purchased 10 packages of these toys because my cat Linus LOVES them! He wants to play fetch with them every single night! They’re small enough for him to carry around and the feathers are a hit with him. I have so many so as to be sure we never run out. They last a long time and are great quality! I see that chewy has them now so will be ordering more for his birthday!
why this fabric?
This is the wrong fabric to make a dog toy. She tore it up in one day