Bundle: MiconaHex+Triz Spray, 16-oz bottle + Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Both products are made in the USA.
- MiconaHex+Triz Spray for Dogs and Cats works as an antimicrobial, antifungal and moisturizing spray.
- Formulated to treat topical fungal and bacterial skin infections, MiconaHex+Triz Spray for Dogs and Cats is designed to address localized infections, without bathing.
- Both products contain ceramides to aid in moisturizing, repairing and restoring dry, damaged skin.
- MiconaHex+Triz Shampoo for Dogs and Cats is formulated to fight against dandruff, ringworms, yeast, fungus and other bacterial infections.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zymox Ear Infection Solution with .5% Hydrocortisone for Dogs & Cats, 1.25-oz bottle$22.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price$21.37Autoship Price
- Zymox Veterinary Strength Dog & Cat Ear Cleanser, 4-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DermaBenSs Shampoo for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 12-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Zymox Topical Spray with Hydrocortisone 1.0% for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Zymox Otic Dog & Cat Ear Infection Treatment with Hydrocortisone, 8-oz bottle$99.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price$94.99Autoship Price
- Dr. Gold's Ear Therapy for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol BPO-3 Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$14.49Chewy Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Zymox Otic Dog & Cat Ear Infection Treatment without Hydrocortisone, 1.25-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Ear Cleaning Solution for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$111.99Chewy Price$106.39Autoship Price
- Miracle Care R-7 Step 1 Dog Ear Powder, 12-g$4.49Chewy Price$5.61List Price
- Veterinary Formula Solutions Ultra Oatmeal Moisturizing Shampoo for Dogs, 1-gal bottle$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Dermal-Soothe Anti-Itch Spray for Dogs & Cats, 12-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Shampoo is amazing not so sure I really needed the spray. Shampoo is thick like syrup and worth the money stopped itching and dandruff spray made my dog whine so I wiped him down with a dry towel and then he was fine. Great product will buy again when I run out.
My dog had been itching for almost 3 years. I tried pills, oatmeal baths, fish oil and then more pills (vet recommended). Switched vets and the new one suggested this product. He itching stopped on the day I bathed her. You do need to leave the suds on for a long time. It's a pain standing in the shower with my pup whining to get out BUT it is worth every minute to have a happy, not itching, dog after.
After using the spray the first time I started to see a difference in my pet, itching stopped, second spray his face cleared up. The shampoo really got his coat feeling soft again and clearing up great, his paws needs a little more attention so I'm using the shampoo till it's gone
Worked great on 2 dogs
First dog had mild dandruff, itching and odor, mostly in summer. Within 2 shampoos, there was amazing improvement and now I only need to use it on her every 2 months or so. Second dog is much older and less agile and had more severe dandruff with heavy oil on fur with a musty smell that regular shampoos couldn't correct. First shampoo took care of oil and reduced dander and promoted a heavy (needed) shed. Second shampoo cleared dander fabulously. Dog seems much more comfortable now and can go a few weeks between treatments.
great for all types of skin issues
I foster shelter puppies and they always have awful skin. I use MiconaHez+Triz wipes, spray and shampoo. Wipes and spray are helpful for spot treatments, and the shampoo is great for widespread issues.
Smoothed her skin
The combination shampoo with intermittent spraying has cleared up my dogs skin. The patchs are gone and her skin is smooth. No more itching
Amazing results ! So soothing to my fur babies skin ‘
Not worth the time or money, in my book
Dog hates it and it doesn’t seem to help anything.