Microbe-Lift Gravel & Substrate Aquarium Cleaner, 8-oz bottle
About This Item
- Promotes a clean tank by rapidly degrading sludge and muck.
- Works to reduce and bind excess nutrients including phosphates.
- Helps protect fish and plants from toxic gases released by solid waste.
- Contains natural biological accelerators and microbes known for sludge reduction.
- An organic, non-caustic formula that offers a gentle cleaning solution.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealAPI Algae Pad for Acrylic Aquariums, 1 count$4.19Chewy Price$3.98Autoship Price
- API Extra Long Algae Scraper for Acrylic Aquariums$10.12Chewy Price$11.69List Price
- Marina Impeller Brush Set for Aquariums, 2 count$3.35Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Marina Flexible Tube Brush for Aquariums, 40-in$3.72Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- Marina Flexible Cleaning Brush for Aquariums, 1 count$3.68Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Marina Brush Kit for Aquariums, 3 count$6.56Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Tetra Water Cleaner Gravel Siphon Aquarium Cleaner$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Tetra Whisper UL Air Pump for Aquariums, Size 040$11.77Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- TeraPump Aquarium Gravel & Sand BPA-Free Pump$15.99Chewy Price
- Python Pro-Clean Gravel Washer & Siphon Kit for Aquariums, Medium$8.99Chewy Price$23.49List Price
- Coralife BioCube Aquarium Mini Ultraviolet Sterilizer$56.49Chewy Price$92.99List Price
- AA Aquarium Green Killing Machine Clip-On UV System, 3-watt$34.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
|Fish Type||—||Goldfish||Tropical Freshwater||Goldfish, Tropical Freshwater||Betta, Goldfish, Marine Fish...|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
Can you leave your fish in the tank when you put this in the water?
Answer by • Nov 06, 2019
Fish may be left in the tank when using this cleaner.
I have a 70 gallon freshwater tank. Will one bottle be enough?
Answer by • May 19, 2021
This 8-ounce bottle contains 236 mL. For substrate which has 1/4" or more of solids build up, apply 2 tsp. (10 mL.) of MICROBE-LIFT/Gravel & Substrate Cleaner per 10 gal. (38L.) of tank water. Use as directed every other week until substrate is clean then follow Substrate Maintenance dosage schedule. Substrate Maintenance – For substrate with less than 1/4″ or more of solids build up, apply 1 tsp. (5 mL.) of MICROBE-LIFT/Gravel & Substrate Cleaner per 10 gal. (38 L.) of tank water. Use as directed monthly. If build up exceeds 1/4″ follow Substrate Cleaning dosage schedule.
What's the ingredients?
Answer by • Apr 13, 2020
This Gravel & Substrate Cleaner contains natural soil extracts, select biological accelerators and special microbes proven effective in aquarium sludge reduction.
can it be used in a saltwater tank
Answer by • Jan 21, 2022
This product is suitable for use in saltwater and freshwater aquariums.
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
By CichlidBob on Sep 15, 2021
The stuff is great tank crystal clear after 2 days
By Alexandra on Mar 29, 2020
Didn’t make much of a difference
Used as directed for a little over a month and decided to call it quits on the product.