Microbe-Lift PL Pond & Lagoon Bacteria Water Treatment
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Packed with beneficial nonpathogenic bacteria that keep water clean and clear in small fish ponds or lagoons.
- The good bacteria reduce ammonia, nitrogen, odors, biological waste and sediments from overfeeding, urine, and feces.
- Improves oxygenation in your pond to help support healthy fish, plants and invertebrates.
- Formula activates once added to your water so there is no need for pre-mixing or complicated preparations.
- Made in the USA with no chemicals, toxins or pathogens so it’s safe for all aquatic animals and the whole family.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- API Quick Start Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Nitrifying Bacteria, 32-oz bottle$33.98Chewy Price$47.98List Price$32.28Autoship Price
- DealDr. Tim's Aquatics Re-Fresh Freshwater Tank Revitalizer, 8-oz bottle$20.55Chewy Price$30.29List Price$19.52Autoship Price
- API Pond-Zyme Sludge Destroyer Pond Sludge Remover, 16-oz bottle, bundle of 2$60.76Chewy Price$63.96List Price$57.72Autoship Price
- DealAPI Pond Algaefix Algae Control Solution, 2.5-gal bottle$139.98Chewy Price$195.98List Price$132.98Autoship Price
- DealDr. Tim's Aquatics Waste-Away Natural Aquarium Cleaner for Freshwater Aquariums, 16-oz bottle$20.27Chewy Price$26.99List Price$19.26Autoship Price
- Aqueon Aquarium Water Clarifier, 16-oz bottle$8.38Chewy Price$13.99List Price$7.96Autoship Price
- DealAPI Pond Simply Clear Pond Water Clarifier, 64-oz bottle$54.98Chewy Price$76.98List Price$52.23Autoship Price
- API Pond Salt, 4.4-lb carton$9.78Chewy Price$13.78List Price$9.29Autoship Price
- Aqueon Shrimp Tank Plus Freshwater Aquarium Water Conditioner, 4-oz bottle$2.93Chewy Price$9.99List Price$2.78Autoship Price
- DealTetra WaterClarifier Cloudy Water Clarifier, 3.38-oz bottle$4.09Chewy Price$3.89Autoship Price
- DealAPI Pond Chlorine & Heavy Metal Neutralizer, 16-oz bottle$14.98Chewy Price$20.98List Price$14.23Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||Poly(oxyethylene) (dimethylimino) Ethylene (dimethylimino) Ethylene Dichloride: 5.40%...||—|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
My heater gave out and my bio filter died. My 180 gallon tank fouled and developed drain flies. In 24 hours this fixed it. Water is now clear has no smell and turtle looks healthier than ever...and let me tell you aquatic turtles are messy!
Have used it according to instructions!! After using for 6 weeks, still hasn’t worked like it said it would! Hopefully can get my money back!
Microbe Lift Pl is the one to use
Before I started using this, I struggled with green water constantly, my amonia and nitrates were ok, but just on the safe level. Since I began using this monthly, the levels moved from safe to ideal.
Good Customer Service
I have tried many different products to clear my pond and other products from this same company but after talking to an actual person from the company, this her recommendation for my pond. She listened as I explained my problems and the things I had previously tried to clear my small garden pond. This product , adding more plants and a screen to keep leaves out and frequent filter cleaning has cleared my pond. She also refunded money for one product and suggested that I donate it to a charitable organization and sent form for a tax deduction.
Works. My water looks better
This bacteria is helping my water look much better. Got rid of a lot foaming.
WOW CHEWY!!! You folks are AWESOME! Thanks for all you do!! Timely, accurate and EXCELLENT CU STOMER SERVICE. I will use your service and products over and over!!! Thanks again!! PGStanich Denver, CO.
This product is a must!!
Works better than the spring/summer cleaner by them. It will clear up murky cloudy water. Saw a review that says it didn't clean up green murky water -- the algae pea soup. That's not what this is for! I recommend getting a UV filter or clarifier for that although Microbe-Lift does have a product for algae. I've never used it but figure the light is cheaper in the long run.
Awesome for our koi pond, Chicago suburbs
We have a large koi pond with many large fish. This product is one of our staples and we use at least 3 gallons a year to keep our fish healthy and pond clean. Thanks, Chewy.com, for giving us a great deal on something that we really need!
Keeps our pond nice and healthy. We have used this product for many years. Great price and super fast shipping.
Product is already starting to work in our pond. Product delivered as promised, 2 days.