Microbe-Lift Pond Sinking Pellets Koi & Goldfish Food

By Microbe-Lift
Rated 2 out of 5 stars
Slide 1 of 5
Microbe-Lift Pond Sinking Pellets Koi & Goldfish Food, 3-lb jar slide 1 of 5
Slide 1 of 5
Microbe-Lift Pond Sinking Pellets Koi & Goldfish Food, 3-lb jar slide 1 of 5
Size

$39.57Chewy Price
List:
$39.95Chewy Price
Save
$0.38
(1%)
$37.59Autoship Price
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.

Why Autoship?

  • FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
  • Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
  • No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.

In Stock
FREE 1-3 day shipping over $49



Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together
Rated 2 out of 5 stars
5
$39.57Chewy Price
Frequently Bought Together
Rated 4.7143 out of 5 stars
7
$27.16Chewy Price
Total Price: $0.00

About This Item

  • Transitional food is the perfect way to give new fishy friends a balanced meal.
  • Pellets sink to the pond floor, rather than floating, giving shy or sick fish a more comfortable place to eat.
  • Formula features stabilized vitamin C for next-level nourishment.
  • Forget about murky water—this fish food won’t cloud up your pond.
  • Packaging has a predator-proof design, so you can leave it outside with your fish.
Play Video: Learn More About Microbe-Lift From Our Team of Experts
Learn More About Microbe-Lift From Our Team of Experts

Compare Similar Items

Customer Rating
Rated 2 out of 5 stars
5
Rated 4.8133 out of 5 stars
150
Price
$39.57Chewy Price
$21.99Chewy Price
$37.99Chewy Price
$21.99Chewy Price
$37.49Chewy Price
Autoship
$37.59Chewy Price
$20.89Chewy Price
$36.09Chewy Price
$20.89Chewy Price
$35.62Chewy Price
Top IngredientsFish Meal, Whole Wheat, Dehulled Soybean Meal...Dehulled Soybean Meal, Whole Wheat, Fishmeal...Fish Meal, Whole Wheat, Dehulled Soybean Meal...Fish Meal, Whole Wheat, Dehulled Soybean Meal...Corn Flour, Fish Meal, Wheat Starch...
Fish TypeKoi & Pond Fish, GoldfishKoi & Pond Fish, GoldfishKoi & Pond Fish, GoldfishKoi & Pond Fish, GoldfishGoldfish, Koi & Pond Fish
Food FormPelletsPelletsPelletsPelletsSticks
Health FeatureN/AN/AN/AN/AColor Enhancement
Special DietN/AN/AN/AN/AN/A
Aquarium TypeN/AN/AN/AN/APond

Questions & Answers

Be the first to ask a question.


ReviewsWrite a Review

2
Rated 2 out of 5 stars
5 Reviews
40%
Would recommend to a friend
1
40
40%
2
20
20%
3
40
40%
4
0
0%
5
0
0%

5 Customer Reviews



Rated 2 out of 5 stars
By VicR on Jun 25, 2021

Sinking food

Received product quickly tried it out pellets would not sink I called Microlife Co and explained my concern it was no fault of Chewy anyway after a couple of days they are sending me another container of the sinking koi food pellets This company stands behind their products


Rated 1 out of 5 stars
By Shelley on Jul 12, 2021

They Don’t Sink

I purchased several jars because they are advertised as “sinking” pellets. Do not buy this brand if you need a sinking food. I even soaked them first, trying to get them to sink and it didn’t work.


Rated 3 out of 5 stars
By Papason on May 16, 2021

Description

So, in the past every time I have bought a food that says sink or floats that what they do. This one is described as sinking and it's about 40% that sink and the other 60% that float. A little frustrated, because I don't want my food to go down my overflows and be throwing away my money. So if you're looking for sinking pellets I wouldn't recommend this, especially at 3lbs of it!


Rated 3 out of 5 stars
By Botting on May 24, 2021

Koi Pellets

I am searching for koi food that sinks to bottom of my pond. This product’s description states these are “sinking” pellets; however, they do not sink—minutes later they’re still floating. I’m keeping the product since I can adjust pond equipment to try to make it work.


Rated 1 out of 5 stars
By Felix on Jul 1, 2021

Sinking koi food

Don’t buy this product if you want it to sink, because it doesn’t !!